Can anybody tell me what these mean

Do I have to tweak any of these settings to overclock my cpu or my ram ??

F989557D-F85F-4A0B-A895-79F7A2B29F8A.jpeg

I don’t know the terms under voltage configuration 

15 minutes ago, Jeevankr said:

You can set DRAM voltage to 1.4V no problem, otherwise just leave the rest alone

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

10 minutes ago, Jeevankr said:

What does vppm and vddp mean

This might cover some of that

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

unless you are trying to overclock your RAM (not the CPU) beyond the supported XMP profile you really don't need to touch any of that. just set the XMP profile to the speed on the box and then back out and start working on your CPU OC after you have confirmed booting on the XMP profile.

those voltages should only effect ram but if you have the xmp profile set you shouldn't need to touch them. you may want to change your ram timings to get more performance. also some xmp profiles set your VCCSA voltage and VCCIO voltage higher then they need to be so you can tune those down too. im assuming your using intel btw

i7-8700k @ 5GHz || MSI Z370 Sli Plus || Gigabyte G1 Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 || 250GB 970 EVO NVMe SSD, 250GB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Black HDD, 4TB WD Blue HDD

Corsair Vengeance RGB CL141818 3200Mhz 2x8GB || Corsair Obsidian 500d RGB SE || Corsair H150i || Corsair RM750x || Acer Predator XB241H, Acer G257HL

8 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

unless you are trying to overclock your RAM (not the CPU) beyond the supported XMP profile you really don't need to touch any of that. just set the XMP profile to the speed on the box and then back out and start working on your CPU OC after you have confirmed booting on the XMP profile.

You might need to raise the voltage to 1.4V even with basic XMP on ryzen anyways, it's only going to help stability regardless.

Spoiler