inno3d any users ?

doffy99

Looks pretty weird imo.  Very boxy and that badge in the middle is not helping things.  Personally I quite like the Zotac designs

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d894286b39b8447407f2a082a1dcb08b.png

MSI is nice too

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5f4095da22c4e0adb53fa819bd684848.png

But that's all subjective.  If you like this one then that's great.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

@Ryan_Vickers i dont care about aesthetics i wanna know about reliablity and performance do they long last ?
its 80 dollar cheaper than other cards its this or rx 580 saphire nitro oc

1 minute ago, doffy99 said:

@Ryan_Vickers i dont care about aesthetics i wanna know about reliablity and performance do they long last ?
its 80 dollar cheaper than other cards its this or rx 580 saphire nitro oc

oh.  Well that's not a brand I'm super familiar with outside of cases but as a general rule, GPUs typically don't have issues in their usable lifespan - ie, it'll become obsolete and be replaced before it breaks.  Then again, there's always a slight risk, but I'm not sure this varies significantly from one card to another.  This will perform much better than a 580 so I would pick this over that given the choice.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, doffy99 said:

It looks legit, the order is even fulfilled by Amazon, and is well regarded on Amazon.in, have to admit for a card sold in India that is a pretty good value ₹34,500 ($466.66 USD) meanwhile most of the competition is ₹45,000 ($608.90 USD) to ₹64,000 ($865.98 USD).

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

@Wh0_Am_1 it was 10% cheaper yesterday when i got on amazon sale so i got it for 31500 or 420 usd 
has 3 years warranty im just worried it wont get faulty after 3 yrs
was a steal right ?

Just now, doffy99 said:

@Wh0_Am_1 it was 10% cheaper yesterday when i got on amazon sale so i got it for 31500 or 420 usd 
has 3 years warranty im just worried it wont get faulty after 3 yrs

After those three years are over, it could be sketch, unfortunately I am not too familiar with that brand, nor it's regular prices, but if they usually are undercutting the competition they will probably be cheaping out on their fans, inductors, capacitors, resistors, or something and if that is the case it could come back to bite you, on the other hand it could be a totally reliable brand, and it's cards could be top notch, honestly though the sketchiest part is that the card has no reviews, which is not the best of signs. On the upside though at first glance it does not appear to be a scam.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

3 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

After those three years are over, it could be sketch, unfortunately I am not too familiar with that brand, nor it's regular prices, but if they usually are undercutting the competition they will probably be cheaping out on their fans, inductors, capacitors, resistors, or something and if that is the case it could come back to bite you, on the other hand it could be a totally reliable brand, and it's cards could be top notch, honestly though the sketchiest part is that the card has no reviews, which is not the best of signs. On the upside though at first glance it does not appear to be a scam.

i read some reivews they say its fine and decent 80% of the reviews and comments in posts and forums were positive gotta take some risk for how cheaper its than other cards others just go 550+ $ 

13 minutes ago, doffy99 said:

i read some reivews they say its fine and decent 80% of the reviews and comments in posts and forums were positive gotta take some risk for how cheaper its than other cards others just go 550+ $ 

Okay so that means that they are fine for the short term, but the longterm remains to be seen. That requires a ton of research, even the almighty Nvidia has been accused of cheaping out on their reference cards before, hopefully that is not the case here.

2 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Okay so that means that they are fine for the short term, but the longterm remains to be seen. That requires a ton of research, even the almighty Nvidia has been accused of cheaping out on their reference cards before, hopefully that is not the case here.

hahaha i just read somewhere they are known for exploding lol its the first one of many many i will let it pass by
i will hope nothing explodes will it ? should i cancel it ? or id be fine 

1 minute ago, doffy99 said:

hahaha i just read somewhere they are known for exploding lol its the first one of many many i will let it pass by
i will hope nothing explodes will it ? should i cancel it ? or id be fine 

That sounds like and over burdened inductor or capacitor. It could be fine, but then again it could be a sign that they skimped on some of the vital components. Honestly this is your call, the issue with this kind of thing is that often there is little to no obvious evidence, because some people exaggerate, while others tell the truth, others won't even report such issues at all, basically companies of this sort live and die by their reputation because it is just too time consuming, and expensive to go and test enough cards for long enough to come to any real conclusion, and few are willing to take the time learn enough to understand how a card is made, and then take it apart to look for any obvious shortfalls, (that would actually make for a good idea for a youtube channel  ?) So yeah, unfortunately I can't tell you whether the decision is right or wrong, I can only warn you of the risks, and tell you about some of the things to look out for.

Pretty popular brand here in Asia, know people who use inno3d gpus. They haven't had any complaints so far.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

I had an Inno3D GTX980 and an Inno3D GTX1050, cant complain. Switched to Galax now though :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.