Does GALAX GeForce® GTX 1060 EXOC 6GB support Fan stop mode?

Go to solution Solved by NelizMastr,

Running a fan all the time isn't as bad as you might think. They're rated for more hours than the card will be useful for you. I have a few systems of 20 years or older with working original fans ;) 

I searched everywhere but there's no topic about this.

but in a review someone said that GALAX GeForce® GTX 1060 EXOC 6GB doesn't support fan stop mode, so that fan runs at 33% when IDLE, i'm not sure that's why asking.

and i'm worried about that will this non stop fan reduce it's life cause i'll use my pc all day long but only for other stuff that'll not need to stress the GPU 

T.I.A

Fans in a PC are made to run A VERY LONG TIME, it can handle it easily. I also know from experience that fan stop modes don't last longer then 15 min before they start spinning again.(1080TI and RX480 cards)

Running a fan all the time isn't as bad as you might think. They're rated for more hours than the card will be useful for you. I have a few systems of 20 years or older with working original fans ;) 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro