Am i doing wrong on my Disk management?

Arcana

Hello guys, Does my Disk Management is properly setting? or im doing wrong?

Untitled.png

Looks normal to me, aside from that weird 351MB of unallocated space on your secondary drive.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

25 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Looks normal to me, aside from that weird 351MB of unallocated space on your secondary drive.

thanks. regarding on that 351mb of unallocated space. what should i do? or should i just leave it there?

1 hour ago, Arcana said:

thanks. regarding on that 351mb of unallocated space. what should i do? or should i just leave it there?

It's harmless, so you might as well just ignore it. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

If it we’re mine, I’d back up the data on D:, then make sure it is GPT formatted then reformat the whole capacity as NTFS to fix that weird 351MB offset you got there.

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

1 hour ago, SeanSSD said:

If it we’re mine, I’d back up the data on D:, then make sure it is GPT formatted then reformat the whole capacity as NTFS to fix that weird 351MB offset you got there.

So you never resize partition without data loss? Minitool Partition Wizard made it for you in seconds. Welcome to XXI century. :)

I have and also have not. I’ve expanded partitions backwards before and have had no data loss, but then a few times I’ve had it fail and the whole volume corrupted on me too, with mini tool. So regardless of the methodology and as per 21st century acceptance, a backup before anything is recommended. 

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

10 hours ago, SeanSSD said:

hello. i also have 2nd drive 1TB which is the partition style was "master boot record (mbr)" and my ssd was GPT 60GB, can i change my 1TB HDD to a GPT?

2 hours ago, Jonshinki said:

hello. i also have 2nd drive 1TB which is the partition style was "master boot record (mbr)" and my ssd was GPT 60GB, can i change my 1TB HDD to a GPT?

You can. I think there is software out now that will, but the way i've done it is to backup all data, delete all partitions off of the drive, then initialize/convert/format as GPT, and then format your volume with whatever file system you like and copy back your data.  

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)