Need someone to double check before I buy

As the title says, I'm about to do my first custom water cooling loop and need someone whom'st knows what they're doing to check it. Here is the pasts list.

Capture.PNG.21213aee5d6ec2ae0f33937a104c4973.PNG

My PC components:

Mobo: Asus z390-i

CPU: i7-8700k

Case: Nano s case

GPU: 2080 FE

It's gonna be a tight squeeze but I think im good.

As for the single radiator, it should be enough right? I overclock my cpu to 1.300v and leave the gpu stock.

Hears a diagram. The right angle adaptors are placed at the right pump inlet and the radiator fitting it leads to. Note that the tubing is soft, but ms paint is hard

Snip.jpg.4caa9996d6f4620b1f11007b8ccf152b.jpg

4 hours ago, RazorStorm said:

-

I think using a monoblock may be questionable in this instance, the VRMs are really hot and will contribute to a subtantial increase in fluid temperature (reduced cooling capacity for the rest of the components). Any gains in stability of the OC because of improved VRM temperatures may be offset by increased core temperatures. I would be tempted to keep the VRMs on air...

I would be tempted to have this system with reversed airflow too, rear intake (put a filter on it) and fans exhausting through the front. This way the VRMs will have access to fresh air and the radiator will not be reheating the internals.

As for whether a 280 mm radiator will be enough for 2 components....Yes it will probably be enough and not be a thermal meltdown, but I don't think the temperature will be super great. I would be tempted to add a 240 up top as well.

1 hour ago, For Science! said:

I would be tempted to keep the VRMs on air...

This is my general thinking, besides the block for my mobo i would have to buy used some where if i could find it.  But then  every one of the blog/whatever you want to call a digital dialog space,  all people who cooled the VRM said basically what you said, that the loop as a whole would get quite a bit hotter, and  unless you were really pumping voltages  you still would notice little improvement other than a smidgen more stability with less air flow to consider.   

Right now i have what is normally the rear exhaust as intake, and  will construct an array of 40mm fans to place cleanly over the heat sink. (right now i just have another fan sitting pretty (not)

@RazorStorm

For Science gave you some good ad vice here,

"As for whether a 280 mm radiator will be enough for 2 components....Yes it will probably be enough and not be a thermal meltdown, but I don't think the temperature will be super great. I would be tempted to add a 240 up top as well."

General rule is "one" fan on a rad per component and an extra for over head  (ie: you can run on a 120/140, but the longer one is preffered)   the more parts you add the more rad face you want;  Unless you are just looking for silence an additional rad face space is a good idea if you run Hot.

18 hours ago, For Science! said:

I think using a monoblock may be questionable in this instance, the VRMs are really hot and will contribute to a subtantial increase in fluid temperature (reduced cooling capacity for the rest of the components). Any gains in stability of the OC because of improved VRM temperatures may be offset by increased core temperatures. I would be tempted to keep the VRMs on air...

Thanks for the advice guys. The only reason I was looking at mono-blocks was for aesthetics, but im now considering alternatives.

My final question is; after a bit of research, I found that VRM's get between 125-150 degrees celsius, how much will this increase my loop temp? 

18 hours ago, For Science! said:

As for whether a 280 mm radiator will be enough for 2 components....Yes it will probably be enough and not be a thermal meltdown, but I don't think the temperature will be super great. I would be tempted to add a 240 up top as well.

I would, but I don't want to add too much more complexity/cost to the loop.

4 hours ago, RazorStorm said:

My final question is; after a bit of research, I found that VRM's get between 125-150 degrees celsius, how much will this increase my loop temp? 

"Depends" on the board, how much you're pushing your voltages etc. Again, I would only consider cooling the VRMs with water only if you have a very high capacity loop, which given the 8700L + 2080, you do not have.