Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Razer Phone wireless charger chroma compatibility

Does anyone know if the new Razer wireless phone charger with the Chroma base will work with other phones? I've searched around online for an answer for this question but i cant seem to find any answers to this question. I know that it would charge other phones with wireless charging, but my question is if the Chroma effects would be changeable with other phones, or if i would be stuck with only one effect. I love Razer's products and it would be pretty cool to have a chroma wireless charger without having to switch to Razer's phone.

5 hours ago, timl132 said:

Description says it's qi wireless charging in the phone(razor phone 2), list of compatible phones with qi chargers:

https://zendure.com/blogs/whats-new/what-are-qi-wireless-charging-phones

Should work if your phone is in that list.

I know that it would work with my phone, i have an iPhone X and it fully supports wireless charging. My question is if i would be able to control the chroma lighting effects on the base of the charger (like spectrum cycling, wave, breathing, etc) with my phone and/or my computer, or if they are bound to work only with the Razer Phone 2. 

Couldn't find a review or description of how the charger is operated. Chroma effects will probably have to be set up via connection to a computer, or is in preset modes.

Seriously doubt it has its own internal bluetooth for direct control on the phone, as it would be really wasteful. That would also mean requiring a Chroma app for non Razer phones.

Such an expensive qi charger though...

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.