kable melting beside cpu cooler?

i got myselfe the maximus XI code and the aio pump header is right beside the cpu and i was asking how i should route my cable so that they are somewhat hidden! can i put the cable beside the coler or does the cable melt cause of the heat? cause i bought the asus rog ryujin aio and this one has a lot of cables!

PS My first build so am sceptic of everything so i ask everything even when they are dumb questions!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

if you have any heat source in your PC that could melt a cable it would melt any kind of plastic and maybe even the PCB itself.

there is no way any cable is gonna melt near a cooler

11 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

if you have any heat source in your PC that could melt a cable it would melt any kind of plastic and maybe even the PCB itself.

there is no way any cable is gonna melt near a cooler

thanks i was just questioning cause the cable was near the cpu witch is hot nad i dont know at what point cablels melt or malfunction

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!