Some games don't launch on a 1050

AndreiArgeanu
Go to solution Solved by AndreiArgeanu,

UPDATE: The issue was with GeForce Experience and still is. I needed to update the drivers manually for everything to work normal. Still GeForce Experience doesn't work properly even after updating it but it does detect new drivers and identify them.

Hi. I have a laptop with a GTX 1050 2gb and after yesterday when my fortnite game crashed saying that it didn't have enough memory for textures (despite the fact it had) after that the epic games launcher doesn't want to even start. It says "There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed.". I do have the latest drivers installed for my graphics card and I checked on the GeForce Experience for updates and there were none. Something similar happens now when I try to launch and emulator such as BigNox or the Tencent Gaming Buddy they both say that I need to update my drivers despite the fact I don't. Every other game such as ROTR run great in directX 12 and all the other titles run fine. Any fix for this issue?

UPDATE: The issue was with GeForce Experience and still is. I needed to update the drivers manually for everything to work normal. Still GeForce Experience doesn't work properly even after updating it but it does detect new drivers and identify them.