(Amazon US) EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti SC Black Edition for $271, 1070 for $290 ?

stellarshy
16 hours ago, amp88 said:

Great news! :)

Arrived in the mail today, 2 days earlier than the most recent update they gave me and a whole week earlier than the original estimate. Definitely real. ☺️ Congrats to everyone that got one, they are on their way.

12 hours ago, stellarshy said:

Arrived in the mail today, 2 days earlier than the most recent update they gave me and a whole week earlier than the original estimate. Definitely real. ☺️ Congrats to everyone that got one, they are on their way.

Nice. Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I'm confident it will. Thanks again for posting the topic, and enjoy your new card! :D

Mine still hasn't budged from November as the ETA ? 

Well played though.

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, amp88 said:

Grats. Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I'm not sweating it (much)... *crosses fingers*

I think the main thing is it's pretty much confirmed they're honouring them. 

Whether it was a fuck up or part of some weird marketing/stock move, who cares.

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

31 minutes ago, amp88 said:

My card arrived yesterday \o/

I've only had a short time to play with it so far, but everything's working well, and it's a significant upgrade from my 970. Thanks again @stellarshy!

Taking into account that you can get at least $130 for that GTX 970, making this 1070 a super-value event.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB