The Best Quad Channel Memory Ever Manufactured.

Hello.

I purchased an Asus X99-E WS / USB 3.1

CPU I-7 6900k

I was hoping to get recommendations for quad channel ram.

I would like to populate 4 Dimm slots with 32GB's of ram, (Initially.) and at a later date......populate the other four slots with 32 GB's of ram.

I was thinking about using the ram below (Link below,)

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/DOMINATOR®-PLATINUM-32GB-(4-x-8GB)-DDR4-DRAM-3200MHz-C16-Memory-Kit/p/CMD32GX4M4B3200C16

Edited by LINUXXUNIL
Wrong Link

There's plenty of options there to choose from but I see pretty pointless options as well, which just to waste your money. I'm talking about those 4000+mhz memory kits which most of the CPUs never take advantage of since in most of the cpus, the FSB gate stands as a bottleneck. But anyway, I think you should go between 3000 - 3500, depending on what suits your budget the most, and for low latency operation, look for Samsung B-die chips. I personally do really like G.skill tridentZ kits; there are plenty of options, in terms of speeds, chips used and whether RGB or not. 

console.log("way to pro");

3200 c14 should be bdie and a safe bet. 

Xeon e5649@4.4 GHz on Asus Rampage II Extreme or Gigabyte x58a-OC (whatever I feel like to set up at a time) , 6x4 GB Kingston HyperX 1600, Gainward GTX 670 Phantom, Samsung 840 Evo 240 GB, BeQuiet L8 530W