pc freezes everytime something taps on my desk

Flux Azreal

almost always whenever i lift my mouse a bit and falls off my hand my pc just goes all out freezes like u cant do anything

its not just a tap or impact like if something falls to the floor (like my phone) it will freeze aswell

(i use a hard drive btw)

laptop or desktop?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

How new? can you take it back or did you build it yourself?

Sounds like you have a plug that is really loose, maybe a sata cable, open it up and lightly pull on all the connectors to see which one cause it to crash, if that doesn't work you can try swapping out the PSU for a known good one.   After that you really only have the hdd and ram left that would cause a freeze.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

15 minutes ago, boopymoron said:

almost always whenever i lift my mouse a bit and falls off my hand my pc just goes all out freezes like u cant do anything

its not just a tap or impact like if something falls to the floor (like my phone) it will freeze aswell

(i use a hard drive btw)

Did you try a different mouse?

i had a similar issue where the culprit was my wall outlet, it would crash my pc each time someone upstair caused vibrations in the floor and the wall.

fixed it by just using another outlet...

now you say that it's when you shake your pc, then it's probably not an electrical problem in the wall but rather in your pc... but just saying in case you badly described your issue and its in fact in the wall.