LOST some connecters on ML120L RGB getting perforamnce issues now.

Hey Guys i have a ML120L mastercooler rgb aio and i lost some connecters coz of which i can not have RGB on it and i am getting a Performance decrease of 50% already ?

Can you tell me what the N thing labeled in the picture is called? ?

what connecter is this.PNG

i assume your fans are still running. in that case listen if your pump(on the block) is still running.

if this is not the case contact coolermaster for a replacement part, if it is working if got no clue why the drop in performance is so big

2 hours ago, karsnoordhuis said:

i assume your fans are still running. in that case listen if your pump(on the block) is still running.

if this is not the case contact coolermaster for a replacement part, if it is working if got no clue why the drop in performance is so big

i was kidding about the performance dude. comon man. FYI performance is fine i just wanted to know what those things are called labelled n coz i lost and can't turn on RGB

giphy.gif

In that case dont bother with cooler master. Measure the gap between the pins on the connector. If its 2.54mm (0.1inch i guess) get these

hey thanks dude that's exactly what i needed. so these are just called rgb 4 pin connecter adapter needle double sided male. Alright thanks again mate. @karsnoordhuis