Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MA620P

D-Wolf

so i was wondering, since it says you can add a 3rd fan in the back to the MA620P, does the 3rd bracket for the fan comes included inside the box?

The fan fits into a groove in the heat-sink which is already taken up as each fin tower has 1 groove, and each groove would be already securing a fan. Maybe it could still clamp on. But it would really not give you much more performance, not worth attempting imo.

if it were me making this post though I'd be like "Whats the guy on about, screw him im putting on a third fan because I can".

Gaming - Ryzen 5600x | 32GB 3200mhz  Vega 56 | 1TB NVME | 500GB NVME

Home Server - Ryzen 2700x | 16GB 3400mhz |  RX 550 | 500GB NVME 11x2TB HDD 

34 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

The fan fits into a groove in the heat-sink which is already taken up as each fin tower has 1 groove, and each groove would be already securing a fan. Maybe it could still clamp on. But it would really not give you much more performance, not worth attempting imo.

if it were me making this post though I'd be like "Whats the guy on about, screw him im putting on a third fan because I can".

uh.. not rly, it's not rly a groove per fan look at this 
also justo notices ur "if it were me making this post though I'd be like "Whats the guy on about, screw him im putting on a third fan because I can"." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nice one

Screenshot_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yes, it's included.

oh good, cant find a single video or review that shows the 3rd fan bracket....

1 minute ago, D-Wolf said:

oh good, cant find a single video or review that shows the 3rd fan bracket....

It's one of the listed accessories in the manual which can be downloaded from the MA620P product page.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

32 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

It's one of the listed accessories in the manual which can be downloaded from the MA620P product page.

yeah ik, i just wanted to make sure it actually is within the box, saw a video saying it wasn't  

2 minutes ago, D-Wolf said:

yeah ik, i just wanted to make sure it actually is within the box, saw a video saying it wasn't  

Link to video?

There's an image of the clips as the last accessory: 

cad4e494bb28f6a4302d333e9592a3f9.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes it does, i have this cooler and it is a awesome cooler, i mounted a MF122R fan on the front and moved the front fan to the back.

unnamed.jpg

CPU ~ i7 8700k @ 5.0ghz 1.285v | Motherboard ~ Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 | Cooler ~ CoolerMaster ML360R (With Corsair ML120 fans)  

RAM ~ 16gb G.Skill Sniper X 3000mhz | GPU ~ Nvidia RTX 2080 FE | PSU ~ Corsair RM1000x | Case ~ CoolerMaster MB500