Automatic Repair *Failed*

I came home today from school ready to get onto my computer but when I booted the machine up it ran as usual until a blue error message stating that that my PC did not start currently came up with only the options to click “Restart” or “Advanced Options” I’ve restarted the pc multiple times and also have checked inside of it to see anything that looks out of place. I know this problem can lead to lots of things but I felt like this would be the place for the best people to try and help me narrow down and fix this issue.

You say you have gotten an error, but provide zero context as to what this error is. This is the equivalent of saying "My car is broken, how do I fix it?". Sure, with enough questions, you could narrow it down eventually, but you probably aren't gonna get that. Your PC is POSTing. This is a windows or HDD problem. 

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

You say you have gotten an error, but provide zero context as to what this error is. This is the equivalent of saying "My car is broken, how do I fix it?". Sure, with enough questions, you could narrow it down eventually, but you probably aren't gonna get that. Your PC is POSTing. This is a windows or HDD problem. 

How should I go about fixing windows or HDD problems?

1 minute ago, MagicTape said:

How should I go about fixing windows or HDD problems?

We don't know what to fix as you haven't given any info on what the error is. A complete windows reinstall should fix the issue but if we had more details it could only take a few commands run in the recovery CMD if its something like a bad mbr (helps your HDD boot to windows)

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

10 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

We don't know what to fix as you haven't given any info on what the error is. A complete windows reinstall should fix the issue but if we had more details it could only take a few commands run in the recovery CMD if its something like a bad mbr (helps your HDD boot to windows)

When I go to startup repair it states that It was unable to repair my pc and when I go to command prompt it says “Not enough memory resources are available to process this command” it seems like most of the issues that seem to pop up when I troubleshoot are reguarding memory or storage but I’m unsure where to go from there, when I try to continue straight to windows 10 it gives me the same Automatic Repair prompt

19 minutes ago, MagicTape said:

When I go to startup repair it states that It was unable to repair my pc and when I go to command prompt it says “Not enough memory resources are available to process this command” it seems like most of the issues that seem to pop up when I troubleshoot are reguarding memory or storage but I’m unsure where to go from there, when I try to continue straight to windows 10 it gives me the same Automatic Repair prompt

Seems like this is a common error to get when your system has been infected by malware which has deleted core windows files/services. A reinstall of windows might be your only option. Were you running anti-malware before? 

9 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Seems like this is a common error to get when your system has been infected by malware which has deleted core windows files/services. A reinstall of windows might be your only option. Were you running anti-malware before? 

Yes I was I had multiple running at the time, I flashed my computer in order to get windows 10 on it, would I half to go through that process again and what will happen to all my saved data?