Best video for new builders

I am planning on building my first gaming pc soon. I know the basics, but I don’t know how to fully build a pc. I am planning on using a YouTube video to help me build it. What is the best, most descriptive build guide video out there?

I find Bitwit's video to be the best one to watch, it's super in-depth, explains concisely what to do, and has that relaxed vibe while still giving you the complete details.

Alternatively, you can watch past livestreams of PCs being built, so you get an idea of what the process looks like, and even follow along.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

one thing you won't find in any video is diagnostics.... it's one of the things i absolutely hate about the "anyone can build a pc" mentality.

anyone can assemble parts but when something is wrong , thats where the video's information is of no help. thus we have hundreds of people dumping onto the forum when their new pc they only knew how to assemble doesn't work. yay for us. lol

On 10/12/2018 at 8:49 AM, emosun said:

hundreds of people

Where this at? Forum's been pretty quiet lately. I think if people use pcpartpicker for compatibility and watch a video while they build they won't really have any issue.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:41 AM, Owen the Trusty man said:

I am planning on building my first gaming pc soon. I know the basics, but I don’t know how to fully build a pc. I am planning on using a YouTube video to help me build it. What is the best, most descriptive build guide video out there?

Just stay away from The Verge's 2K build guide. :P

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti