Original X360 & PS3 Waterblock

Trying to preserve my JTag and Jailbreak systems and also put them in one case.

Xenon 360 (temps are phenomenal even with original air cooling tbh) and backwards compatible PS3

Anyone know where to find them nowadays? Whether it be new or second hand, I don't care.

First post in a minute and a half on LTT so if this is supposed to be else where, mods you know what to do.

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

I highly doubt you can find waterblocks for the last X360 boards let alone the first, same goes for PS3. Your best bet is modifying an universal waterblock.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

27 minutes ago, Levent said:

I highly doubt you can find waterblocks for the last X360 boards let alone the first, same goes for PS3. Your best bet is modifying an universal waterblock.

If you can barely find the console then the components practically are impossible to find

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 11:09 PM, Buckley said:

Xenon 360 (temps are phenomenal even with original air cooling tbh) and backwards compatible PS3

Anyone know where to find them nowadays? Whether it be new or second hand, I don't care.

First post in a minute and a half on LTT so if this is supposed to be else where, mods you know what to do.

Actually, there's another one I found: 

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Alphacool-Xbox-360-Kuhler/392160424914?epid=1806729576&hash=item5b4e9533d2:g:iUwAAOSwPjhb1ddW:rk:16:pf:0

While they don't ship to the states, the EAN is in the  description, which might help looking for one.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:09 PM, Buckley said:

Actually, there's another one I found: 

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Alphacool-Xbox-360-Kuhler/392160424914?epid=1806729576&hash=item5b4e9533d2:g:iUwAAOSwPjhb1ddW:rk:16:pf:0

While they don't ship to the states, the EAN is in the  description, which might help looking for one.

Correction: Here's one that ships world wide:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Alphacool-Xbox-360-Kuhler/263613793625?epid=1806729576&hash=item3d609b4559:g:i8UAAOSwmEJa9ex9:rk:22:pf:0