building in CM H500m need some help planning

NorKris

im considering upgrading my rig to CM h500m

im going to keep my CPU cooler a AIO 240 and my 2 EVGA AIO cooled GPU's.

its where to put the radiators that is giving my a headache, i want the AIO from the CPU mounted in the front like i have now,

but then i dont know where to mount the 2 from the GPU's, any ideas? 

image.png.946daa84317f682fbc3aabf986ad27c1.png

This is the case. i was wondering if any1 have any smart ideas in that space between the front rad and the motherboard

5 minutes ago, NorKris said:

im considering upgrading my rig to CM h500m

im going to keep my CPU cooler a AIO 240 and my 2 EVGA AIO cooled GPU's.

its where to put the radiators that is giving my a headache, i want the AIO from the CPU mounted in the front like i have now,

but then i dont know where to mount the 2 from the GPU's, any ideas? 

I would mount the CPU cooler at the top, and the GPU AIO's at the front. This will "Look" less cluttered and will still give you good performance on both the CPU and GPU. And you shouldnt have to take the front fans off either to do it. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

well ye, thats not rly an option. since.. im going to have another rad at the top ?