Is it worth buying and upgrading?

Hey, I'm looking for a gaming PC but kinda lost in the market.

So I found a PC on Amazon:

------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008LZHBXU/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ASDKXGZBT8NCZ&psc=1

------------------------------------------------------------------

It has 3 monitors and somewhat good components for 450€. What I'm thinking is to upgrade CPU at first to 8350 and add SSD, maybe later upgrade other components too. My question is, is it worth buying for my 500€ limit, or should I invest in something else. And yes I do need monitors and everything.  (Sorry for bad English, not native)

AMD FX quad core with an Intel stock cooler? This looks fishy, but if it's legit then upgrading would be worth it. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's now 400

It's a good deal if you need so many monitors, but dont bother upgrading the CPU to another AM3+ socket one. Your upgrade after adding in an SSD should be to Ryzen directly, meanwhile ditching DDR3 and the motherboard. FX just isnt good for games, 4 core or 8 core doesnt improve it to good levels..

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

The FX series of CPUs is not a platform worth investing in. You can find a 21 inch 1080p panel for under 100 euro. 

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

AMD FX quad core with an Intel stock cooler? This looks fishy, but if it's legit then upgrading would be worth it. 

i used to have an older AMD cpu, their old stock coolers look incredibly similar to intels.

anyways. OP. if you think it isnt a scam go for it. those monitors alone are already maybe half the price of that system, same for the 1060. do upgrade the CPU though.... i had a CPU very similar to whats in there and it does not perform that well in games.

4 minutes ago, supremedutchgamer said:

used to have an older AMD cpu, their old stock coolers look incredibly similar to intels

Down to having the logo on the cooler? The images shown display that.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

ooooh thats sketchy.... yup. also 

4 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

It doesn't even come with Windows. That's a first for a prebuilt. 

lmao.

this might actually be a scam tbh.

1 minute ago, supremedutchgamer said:

ooooh thats sketchy.... yup. also 

lmao.

this might actually be a scam tbh.

Amazon has purchase protection right? If OP is safe to get a refund then there's no trouble in experimenting with the purchase.

Primary PC:

Biggest tell that it's a scam or not pics of the real thing?

The so called "1060" has SLI fingers and dual 6-pin power cables, neither of which are true of actual 1060 3GB cards (especially the SLI part)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Amazon has purchase protection right? If OP is safe to get a refund then there's no trouble in experimenting with the purchase.

thats true

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

If it's anything like Paypal and eBay, sellers can shift the money before there is a dispute and abandon the account putting Amazon on the hook and the scammers still have the money

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

AHA! I figured it out!

They have pictures of one system to bring you in but the green thing you can barely see in the description is what you end up getting

12 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

AHA! I figured it out!

They have pictures of one system to bring you in but the green thing you can barely see in the description is what you end up getting

Oh God that thing is hideous

Although now it looks a little more legit, im leaning towards go for the buy and upgrade

Primary PC: