Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how to clean mic audio

ItzTote

im currently streaming and i wanna know how to clean mi mic audio i a pair of corsair void rgb wireles

whats your exact problem? background noise that its picking up or some form of internal noise?

1 minute ago, supremedutchgamer said:

whats your exact problem? background noise that its picking up or some form of internal noise?

i want to clean background noise 

3 minutes ago, ItzTote said:

i want to clean background noise 

that can be done in three ways, you can lower the mics input volume and add some gain afterwards, add a gate to the input (which causes any sound below X Db to just not be output) or more likely. get a better mic. specifically one that only captures sound in close-range. i suggest also investing in an audio interface. a cheap option for that would be the behringer U-phoria UM2. along with that, if you know what general direction the background noise usually come from you can position your mic such that the noise is in the mics deadzone, and you can do some acoustic treatment to your room.

24 minutes ago, supremedutchgamer said:

that can be done in three ways, you can lower the mics input volume and add some gain afterwards, add a gate to the input (which causes any sound below X Db to just not be output) or more likely. get a better mic. specifically one that only captures sound in close-range. i suggest also investing in an audio interface. a cheap option for that would be the behringer U-phoria UM2. along with that, if you know what general direction the background noise usually come from you can position your mic such that the noise is in the mics deadzone, and you can do some acoustic treatment to your room.

I have the Behringer U-phoria UM2 and its been pretty mediocre. Mine might be a faulty unit, but running my speakers off of it has been nothing but trouble. It does Gets the job done for a XLR to USB interface fairly well.