Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

International phone repairs

Go to solution Solved by Hans Christian | Teri,
1 hour ago, samunars said:

US, So basically it is useless to switch motherboard, because even if they were compatible it wouldn't pick up the signal...

I'm no professional, this is all I know. I fear your attempt to repair it may be futile in any case though, and for a phone this cheap, I would probably rather call it a loss and get something new, than spend money to attempt a potential repair. ?

So my mom bought an ASUS zenfone 3 max whose battery connector on the logicboard broke after an year or so. I know it's not a great phone but if I could manage to repair it that would be great, anyway... In order to fix this I would need to replace the logicboard, and I found one on ebay, so everything's good... Except I live in italy so I was wondering if there were going to be any problem as far as connectivity issues go, the phone network connectivity should be the same but I'm not sure, so I'm asking for help here

US, So basically it is useless to switch motherboard, because even if they were compatible it wouldn't pick up the signal...

Edited by samunars
1 hour ago, samunars said:

I'm no professional, this is all I know. I fear your attempt to repair it may be futile in any case though, and for a phone this cheap, I would probably rather call it a loss and get something new, than spend money to attempt a potential repair. ?