Apple cinema display 23inch Led short-short-long

Hello, So my apple cinema display 23 inch is giving me an error code "Short-Short-Long"

People say its probably the power supply but i have tried 3 different once and they all didn't work.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem and how has this bin resolved?

• short, short, short The display is detecting wrong video format or an unsupported resolution. Verify that your equipment is compatible and restart the computer. If the issue continues, reset the PRAM. After resetting the PRAM, if you still see this error, shut down the computer, power cycle the Cinema Display, and turn on the computer.
    • short, long, shortMake sure you are using the correct power adapter with the display. This alert will only appear on displays built in 2004 or later which require an external power adapter.
    • short, short, longThe display is detecting a backlight error. Check your display's power connections and restart the computer. If the problem continues, contact Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Found these codes and their meaning. Looks like a backlight problem. Nothing you can do about it unless you want to tear it apart to figure out how to replace the backlight.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

20 hours ago, Hans Christian | Teri said:

Could be a bad power supply, but it could also be a broken backlight, in which case you're probably out of luck.

20 hours ago, NelizMastr said:
  • Found these codes and their meaning. Looks like a backlight problem. Nothing you can do about it unless you want to tear it apart to figure out how to replace the backlight.

Well if its a broken backlight i want to know if its repairable, haven`t seen a single video or forum post talking about an fix or replacement method.

42 minutes ago, Propphet said:

Well if its a broken backlight i want to know if its repairable, haven`t seen a single video or forum post talking about an fix or replacement method.

I think only Apple really did repairs, but they won't do that anymore. Once the support status for a product becomes vintage, repairs are no longer carried out. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro