Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can’t boot from m.2 ssd

Brambino

I bought an M.2 samsung 970 pro 512 gb ssd today. I tried several things like new bios , selecting boot drives , nothing worked I installed windows 10 with a USB flash drive on the M.2 .

specs: 
cpu: i7-5820k
mobo: x99 deluxe
gpu: gtx 970

I can see the drive in my bios.
some thing that may help: https://gyazo.com/2f1b442f9460030cfb53c8c90be5ede5

It says your disk is 100% used and you have no free space which should be incorrect. Reinstall windows. When you do that, delete every partition then pick the 500GB one.

PC - i7 9700K @5 Ghz | MSI 3070Ti Gaming X Trio | NZXT Kraken x53 | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | 32GB TridentZ RGB | NZXT H510 Elite & EVGA 750W

-

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

I did that like 10 times so far i select the 500 Gb it makes a geweest partitions as you can see.

2 minutes ago, Optane^ said:

It says your disk is 100% used and you have no free space which should be incorrect. Reinstall windows. When you do that, delete every partition then pick the 500GB one.

2 minutes ago, Brambino said:

I did that like 10 times so far i select the 500 Gb it makes a geweest partitions as you can see.

That's weird. Does it do it with any other drive. It shouldn't be taking up all of your space. Try and use a fresh windows 10 USB.

PC - i7 9700K @5 Ghz | MSI 3070Ti Gaming X Trio | NZXT Kraken x53 | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | 32GB TridentZ RGB | NZXT H510 Elite & EVGA 750W

-

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

1 minute ago, Optane^ said:

That's weird. Does it do it with any other drive. It shouldn't be taking up all of your space. Try and use a fresh windows 10 USB.

The USB works I installed Windows from it on my friends pc and i think the 100% means that every space on the disk is used by partitions cause on A system drive the rest of the disk is Filled as primary space