Bought new RAM, PC wont boot.

sevenpott

So basically i bought a new 8gb ram (Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2666C16R Vengeance LPX 8 GB DDR4 2666 MHz C16 XMP 2.0) to pair it with the same one i got 6 months ago. I've plugged it in and my PC would not boot.

I tried each memory separately and only with the old one alone PC would boot. So i tried BIOS to found out what the problem is.

Disabling XMP windows boot normally with both RAMs installed or even one by one but at 2133MHz.

I believe it has something to do with adjusting voltage etc. but i am kinda noob. 

My Specs are : 
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard : MSI B350M Gaming Pro 
RAMs : 2 x 
Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2666C16R Vengeance LPX 8 GB DDR4 2666 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 
GPU : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6gb)
SSD : Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2, 80+ GOLD 550W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode

In MSI BIOS you can check every ram default voltage. Even the RAM that looks the same may be different. I have that case - one was 1.2V, second pair 1.5V. The only option is to disable X.M.P. and have slower memory. Or to raise voltage if you're not afraid.

In MSI BIOS you can also disable linked memory (dual channel) if you want to test it. Default is "Auto", you can choose "linked" or "unlinked" (if I remember that correctly). But this may gives you even worse speed than lowering frequency.

Both are 1.2V but different versions. I dont know if that is the issue. I provide a picture.

RAM.jpeg

Rams.png

If they're working without xmp, just try manually overclocking them to 2666mhz and set them to their proper cas latency (16 18 18 35)

the only thing that i got to work out is i've put profile 1 on XMP at 2400MHz and updated BIOS. But could not boot at 2667MHz.

1 hour ago, sevenpott said:

the only thing that i got to work out is i've put profile 1 on XMP at 2400MHz and updated BIOS. But could not boot at 2667MHz.

I would listen to the comment above yours.

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz