My Budget Gaming Rig. Need suggestions

Hi. This is my first post on this forum, or any forum by that matter. I'm looking for suggestions on a gaming rig I'm looking to build myself.

I'm on a budget here so about 500€/600€ from different online stores for each component. After doing my own research for best components per price I've come up with a build and need help from people that actually understand what they're doing.

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Prime A320M-K AMD Ryzen

RAM: CG.Skill Kit 8GB (2X4GB) DDR4 2800MHz Trident Z Red

GPU: ASUS Phoenix GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 3.9GHz

PSU: Kolink Core 600W 80+

CASE: Hummer TGS

STORAGE: TOSHIBA 1TB 7200rpm + Kingston 120GB SSD

EDIT: Changed per some suggestions in the comments. SUPER APPRECIATE IT from all of you. Only thing I didn't change was the GPU. I think from what I researched about the GPU-MB compatibility that it still works and anything above a 1050 ti / 1060 makes it a bit much for me.

FINAL EDIT: Due to all the suggestions and research on more websites then I'd like to admit, I've reached a final setup that's ideal for both the types of games that I play and my budget, coming in at 688,90€ and possible further upgradability. Thank you all for the suggestions :)

Looking for possible improvements I can make in terms of performance or price. I also attached a print from the Excel spreadsheet draft I made. I really appreciate all responses I may or may not get. Due to the budget right now I can't really afford a super RGB beast just yet though.

Thank you all :3

Screenshot_20181008-195013.png

Coffe Lake i5 won't work on that board. That PSU is also the type that burns houses down.

Give me a second to come up with something better.

btw, what country?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Just now, bleedblue said:

Coffe Lake i5 won't work on that board. That PSU is also the type that burns houses down.

going to do the same, give me a while

Wait no! Your motherboard and cpu are not compatible with each other. I5 8400 and other 8th gen cpu needs a 300 chipset motherboard. Or example Z370 motherboard. The one you put up is a h110 chipset

I think you need a better graphics card, like a gtx 1060 3gb at least, or is it too expensive too keep under budget?

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2400G 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€152.90 @ Amazon Espana) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€88.10 @ Amazon Espana) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€83.82 @ Alternate) 
Storage: Crucial - BX300 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€49.19 @ Amazon Espana) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€49.25 @ Amazon Espana) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€69.95 @ Amazon Espana) 
Total: €493.21

And save up for a GPU. Something like a 1060 6gb.

Edit: Didn't add a case since there wasn't one in OP's original parts list. Assuming OP already has one.

Edited by bleedblue

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Need a 300 series board. B360 or Z370. Find a cheap but quality B360 board, and a better PSU. The one you linked is bad. A CX550 should be enough to power your parts.

hi.

1 hour ago, bleedblue said:

btw, what country?

Portugal

51 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

are you from Portugal? if so, have you see the store www.pccomponentes.com? It's from spain but a lot of portuguese buy there, I think it's cheaper than there in Portugal.

I've looked for components there aswell. But comparing I got better prices at two different sites

4 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

What the fuck? 295 euros an i5 8400 in www.pccomponentes.com? What.The.Hell.

Buy AMD. 5 years ago you could buy an i7 4790K for 290 euros there. It's a shame

Go for AMD, don't buy Intel, it's fucking crazy, Jesus Christ.

I know right? Insane prices for CPUs that cost way too much. It really is insane.

1 minute ago, PacketMan said:

You are on a tight bucket, have you considered used stuff? I got my i7 6700K for 200 euros

Portugal and used components, or even components in general are pretty hard to come by. I've also considered it and been looking it up but good cheap anything are a bit tough to come by. Been looking as hard as I can

5 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

Wallapop is your friend. Maybe I can take a look at used Ryzen chips later! Or even eBay, it's pretty nice for used stuff

I'd really appreciate it. Thank you, seriously. First actual gaming PC is a pretty important project for me so it really means a lot

2 hours ago, JammerGamingYT said:

Hi. This is my first post on this forum, or any forum by that matter. I'm looking for suggestions on a gaming rig I'm looking to build myself.

I'm on a budget here so about 500€/600€ from different online stores for each component. After doing my own research for best components per price I've come up with a build and need help from people that actually understand what they're doing.

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock H110M-G/M.2 Intel H110 LGA 1151 Socket H4 (42,12€)

RAM: Crucial CT8G4DFD824A 8GB DDR4 2400MHz (74,40€)

GPU: MSI 1050 GTX Aero ITX 2G GDDR5 OCV1 (146,60€)

CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 2.8GHz (258,89€)

PSU: NOX Urano SX 500W (28,90€)

Looking for possible improvements I can make in terms of performance or price. I also attached a print from the Excel spreadsheet draft I made. I really appreciate all responses I may or may not get. Due to the budget right now I can't really afford a super RGB beast just yet though. 

Thank you all :3

Screenshot_20181008-195013.png

Hi Portuguese Friend from a Portuguese,

So budget of 550€, I dont know what are from Portugal you are but I recomend to check PcDiga is a very good and you can order the componets if you cant go to the shop are orders are free over 100 euros I think.

They have very good prices compared to other in Portugal, I did bouth tons of things from them pc builds for companys my self friends.

I can even say if you realy want good componets in a very good price try OLX like cheap case or not so very much important componets fans etc.

18 minutes ago, Trokato said:

I can even say if you realy want good componets in a very good price try OLX like cheap case or not so very much important componets fans etc.

Thanks for the help and suggestion. Will look some of these up and compare.