is this the best time to build pc?

dgsddfgdfhgs

specifically a ryzen pc,

besides the expected unrealistic prices of intel 9th gen, and disappointing gpu prices

all other components seems to be a relatively low price right now, looks great to build pc now, what do you think?

(oh black friday and xmax? someplace dont have that..... and may even go up at that time.....)

I don't think RAM really went down, they are still hella expensive. But if you saved up some money it's a-OK.

black friday... maybe.

as for ram prices.. i bought my ram 2 weeks ago for €130... right now that same exact kit costs €160

at the same time gpu prices are going down a little.

and amd ryzen 1st gen is going down in price alot so thats a thing

but i think that yes we have hit a stable point in pricing a bit but i'm really unsure as to how the prices will grow or develop in the coming months

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

If you have the money go for it. RAM prices are still up which sucks especially for a Ryzen system but, other than that it's fine.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Waiting is never a bad idea - if you need it now, go for it, otherwise don't. We probably won't see a new ryzen generation for 4-5 months at least.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I guess prices will be very stable till mid 2019 for ssd, ram, just guessing.

our last hope is amd to cut off nvidia and intel prices 

2 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

specifically a ryzen pc,

besides the expected unrealistic prices of intel 9th gen, and disappointing gpu prices

all other components seems to be a relatively low price right now, looks great to build pc now, what do you think?

(oh black friday and xmax? someplace dont have that..... and may even go up at that time.....)

Its kind of hard to say, because prices are contantly changing with new stuff coming almost everyday.
What I realy recomend it was of what I have learn in this last years of building and doing "budgets" pc desktops for companys and friends...

I realy recomend to define a budget, budget is like what do you want to spend (can be a 500$, be 1000$, can be 5000$...)
Define your budget first. Because without budget what happends is "oh I want a 1060, or just 25 more and I get that shinny rbg 1060, oh 100 more and I get 1070 oh 200 more and I get 1080" just to say that there are a lot of options and most of the times with just 10 20 50 more you get a beter model good looking...

So define your budget first.

About the best time, most of my years of builing I did buy pcs for almost every time of the year, but when someone does not need it or want it right know, I would recomend in the chrismas time, normaly ist the time when new componets come out games and but sales. I usualy buy everything from the same shop because I know the have great prices.

Just let me know if you need anyhelp

I hope it helps.

Trokato Out.