RJ11 Help With Office Phones

I need someone with landline experience to give me some advice.

After Hurricane Flo hit NC (she was a bitch) I ran wire for my church so they could have phone and internet while the offices are being stripped and repaired. I ran two separate wires for internet and phone. Can I use a splitter for two phones to work at the same time or will I have to run another line to another jack? Also, these phones are desk phones with the ability to send the caller to another phone (for example the secretary sending the caller to the music office or the youth office).

I have been asked to use a splitter since they have sprayed toxic mold killing chemicals that make you grow an extra arm or something in the main office.

Instructions for frustration management:  

1) Sit at desk.   2) Repeatedly slam forehead against desk.

I never said I was smart, just smart enough to be dangerous.

ORLY?

……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |:    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : |: : : :|:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : ?
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: :
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
You have been visited by the propane god, I tell ya hwat. Repost this on 5 more profiles or Hank Hill will bring the propain.

- credit to, @Cinnabar Sonar

You can use a splitter to share the same line.  Depending on the phone you may be able to transfer but it would still take up that line while active.  Realistically you could put that call on hold and pick up on the same shared line.

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C 

To my knowledge and understanding if you split a Cat3 wire to two different phones they won't be able to share the link simultaneously. By which I mean have two different conversations on the same wire at the same time. Although that's a great way for someone to do a MITM attack and ease-drop. You'd have to wire both all the way back to the distribution board where the system would switch the incoming calls to the different lines.