80% Mechanical keyboard without "Fn" key or extra features?

earth4s

Does anyone know of a basic 80% Mechanical Keyboard that does not have a "Fn" key or other built in features (I.G. Programmable firmware or Macros)? I don't like "Fn" keys on standard keyboards and rather have the "Win" and "Menu" key. The features are something I want to avoid as this will be in an enterprise environment and the Computer Security team are twitchy (Good people but we have to follow a lot of compliance rules). Does such a thing exist?

You could get something simple like this:

https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-Mechanical-Keyboard-K83-RED/dp/B01BMJ0Y4O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539032574&sr=8-1&keywords=basic+mechanical+keyboard

Yes it has an Function key, but it can only be used if you push it lol. 

It's basic, by a well known brand, has the option of cherry red or cherry blue, no RGB lighting for a work environment. 

Other than that it sounds like you're looking for a basic Microsoft keyboard but with louder switches. 

I do a lot of typing during the day and my keyboard is starting to fail (not registering key presses). The new ones that we have at my job feel mushy so I am looking to get something nice. I already have a 80% Durgod at home and like the feel of the layout with my mouse. Unfortunately I just don't like that it replaced one of the "Win" keys with a "Fn" key.