Where to Find a Tempered glass or Plexi Window

I am building a pc case from scratch, and I have ordered the parts. All I need now is the glass window. I was hoping to go for a grey tempered glass, but that's probably going to be REALLY expensive. Dimensions are 18.9 ish x 20.15 ish. The main thing I'm looking for is to:

1) enter custom dimensions

2) have pre-drilled holes made like this side panel: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images1000x1000/lian_li_pc_o7sx_atx_sp_atx_mid_tower_2_5_3_5_hdd_1251325.jpg

So, does anyone know who I can buy from who does these things? Also, my price range is around $130 for the glass/plexi. Cheers!

I'm sorry

you want a totally custom made piece of tempered glass that has specific demensions and specific holes made , you want only one.... not a run of them..... and you expect a glass manufacturer to do it for under 110$.

just making sure i got everything right before i tell you it's not going to happen.

I'm sorry

you want a totally custom made piece of tempered glass that has specific demensions and specific holes made , you want only one.... not a run of them..... and you expect a glass manufacturer to do it for under 110$.

just making sure i got everything right before i tell you it's not going to happen.

Well, I was checking if anyone knew a seller who could do all of these things which I'm looking for around that price range. I've looked on a few other websites, and they didn't have the option to drill holes.

9 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

What case did you buy?

I ordered some 5052 H32 .060in aluminum sheets, so all scratch built! The only thing I have to do is bend the metal and drill/rivelt and paint.

Where are you located?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Just now, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Where are you located?

Florida, but I'm moving to Lynchburg, VA next month.

I bought piece from here:

https://www.onedayglass.com/types-of-tempered-glass/

I didn't get mine drilled, which otherwise would have run up the cost.

One way to avoid the cost of drilling is to tape the glass in instead of using studs or screws through holes in the glass. Use 40mil 3M mounting tape to secure the glass. See this for an example of how to tape the glass down.

Also, shop around for places to get the glass. Someplace closer to you maybe less expensive.

Keep in mind tempered glass can't be cut once tempered so make sure you order the correct size.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

EVEN BETTER I found a lian li pco6sx tempered glass panel in perfect condition ?. It's on ebay so I can't post it, but it's exactly what I need, for $60. ? Dimensions are 18.9 x 20 inches.