Best Power Supplies for $50-60

Anthony Roosevelt

I'm looking for a good power supply in the price range of $50-60 (Modularity if possible). One of my options is Be Quiet Pure Power 10 400w. My system:

G4560

8GB DDR4

RX 460 2GB

P.S. 

- Corsair CX450M is currently unavailable

- Trusted online shop in Indonesia: > www.tokopedia.com & www.bukalapak.com

Best thing to do is check out the tier list, and then search for the models on your websites

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

10 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

Best thing to do is check out the tier list, and then search for the models on your websites

Yes I've read that list, Pure Power 10 is ranked at Tier 2 that's why I consider it. But do you have any other recommendations?

20 minutes ago, Rallenhayestime said:

Evga 500B

The Evga 500B is $70 here while the Pure Power 10 is only $50. So I don't think so :D

4 hours ago, Rallenhayestime said:

Evga 500B

God no.

pls do NOT recommend group regulated units, even if it comes from the Label you like so much.

Its still group regulated garbage.

4 hours ago, Anthony Roosevelt said:

Yes I've read that list, Pure Power 10 is ranked at Tier 2 that's why I consider it. But do you have any other recommendations?

No, its the best.

Has a good quality fan, rather low fan RPM. For example the fan of the Corsair CX Series spins at around 1,7 times the rotations of the Pure power under lower loads.

4 hours ago, Anthony Roosevelt said:

The Evga 500B is $70 here while the Pure Power 10 is only $50. So I don't think so :D

...and its a shit unit that dan't even compete with the be quiet System Power 9.

The EVGA 500B is comparable to the older be quiet System Power 8. 

And due to its design, the EVGA 500B and W should be avioded at all cost because of the way +5V and +12V is generated.

In short: You can force the PSU in a situation where both go out of spec and damage your PC: Much like the Cooler Master Master Watt Lite in the Jonnyguru test.

That is inherent to the design "Group Regulated" and the only was to fix that is to get each major rail its on regulated circuit, wich is called independant regulation. That can either be a classical analogue style (Mag-Amp) or the regulated DC-DC thingy...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"