Received twice the same pre-order from Ubishop , paid once

Hi, 

So on 30/09 i ordered AC oddysey Pantheon Edition from Ubishop and got it very nicely on release date as intended. 
Package was shipped from Germany to Poland. Today (8.10) i got the same package again, with different order number etc, rest is same. also the content of the package is equal. In my bank account i see only one billing from 30/09 also in my ubi account there is one order. 

I've check with the Ubi support and for the moment they asked for pics but the guy on the phone was not sure about any procedures. 

Ever happened to you something like that? the $$$ question - can i keep it? 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

You should be fine by keeping it, had this happen multiple times with amazon and they always told me that they don't care, the mistake was made and i could keep the stuff.

1 hour ago, Enochian said:

Hi, 

So on 30/09 i ordered AC oddysey Pantheon Edition from Ubishop and got it very nicely on release date as intended. 
Package was shipped from Germany to Poland. Today (8.10) i got the same package again, with different order number etc, rest is same. also the content of the package is equal. In my bank account i see only one billing from 30/09 also in my ubi account there is one order. 

I've check with the Ubi support and for the moment they asked for pics but the guy on the phone was not sure about any procedures. 

Ever happened to you something like that? the $$$ question - can i keep it? 

Delete your card details from the website so they can't charge again and keep...you know just in case.

I would like to buy the code from you :P

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL