do you also listen to one artist that differs in music style from your usual music taste?

Ashley MLP Fangirl

i was just wondering if any of you have this too. 

i usually listen to rock/metal, i'mtalking metallica, marilyn manson, ac/dc, etc. 

i also really like most of ariana grande's music. weird right? 

She/Her

8 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

weird right? 

Not really. We live in the MP3 - and streaming generation. There are no constraints to the amount of music we can listen to and enjoy. 

Personally, I've always found adult contemporary/easy listening to be completely insufferable, but I do enjoy a bit of Katie Melua.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm a rock and metal head however i have like 60 Bachata songs, however i dance Bachata so not sure if that counts

This is normal track remade to Bachata

man as long as it sounds good i'll like it...i grew up on reggae then dancehall then i discovered rap and hip hop then i discovered punk rock and metal after that there was soul and jazz  etc etc... its funny cartoons introduced me mostly to some of these genres 

examples

thats just a few...i dont hate any genre of music even gospel and boy bands sound damn good when they're ready and done right... music in different languages idc as long as i feel it... i like it... (spiel mit mir rammstein)

Bolivia.

While I listen mostly to various subgenres of what is collectively know as Classical music, I also listen to a wide range of other genres. Within each genre are subgenres I like or despise in varying degrees. There are also genres I generally do not like but may have occasional pieces or artists within those that I will like.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

I'm REALLY into downtempo, heavy bass , classic rap, this kind of stuff.

But on the other hand, i really, really like Jamiroquai, i have all their discography in physical media, which is saying something since i don't usually collect discographies. 

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

No.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

5 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

metallica

That's not metal, unless you are talking Cliff Burton era. ?

But I get what you are saying.

I'm a black/thrash/industrial metal fan myself, but my "go-to" when I'm in a contemplative mood is Manfred Mann's Earth Band.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I have such a wide liking in music that I don't see any combination as weird or unusual.