24 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

hey.. please help it’s urgent..

okay

this person son is selling a pc

price is negotiable

but when i press “is it still available” or any of the other options, it says

”an error has occurred”

what do i do?

Reinstall the app on your phone to rule out the issue being a caching problem, then contact LetGo if the issue persists.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, kirashi said:

Reinstall the app on your phone to rule out the issue being a caching problem, then contact LetGo if the issue persists.

i’m in the browser.. should i get the app?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just now, iLostMyXbox21 said:

i’m in the browser.. should i get the app?

Oh, cool, they have browser access now. I still remember when they were App only, unless I'm confusing them with another service. Can you link me to the ad? I'll try pressing the button. This will tell us if it's server side, or just your particular browser or computer.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

4 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Oh, cool, they have browser access now. I still remember when they were App only, unless I'm confusing them with another service. Can you link me to the ad? I'll try pressing the button. This will tell us if it's server side, or just your particular browser or computer.

okay hang on.. want me to dm? we are technically not supposed to post links

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

okay hang on.. want me to dm? we are technically not supposed to post links

In this case, I'd say it's fine - we're troubleshooting something, not trying to self promote.

I also recommended trying the app. If it still doesn't work, and you really want that PC, get an old phone or a friend's phone and make a new account. If it still won't work, at least you know it's not on your end.

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

In this case, I'd say it's fine - we're troubleshooting something, not trying to self promote.

okay here it is.................................

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/black-and-gray-computer-tower_0a055a52-271a-4d30-98f3-5a735ded95af

2 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Coolio. Worked fine when I logged into my account. I'd recommend trying a completely different computer from another internet connection, or at least trying a different web browser on the same PC. Or you could try clearing the cache / session data for your browser.

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Coolio. Worked fine when I logged into my account. I'd recommend trying a completely different computer from another internet connection, or at least trying a different web browser on the same PC. Or you could try clearing the cache / session data for your browser.

hmm.. does your account have to be a REAL name? cause mine is “iLostMyXbox21” with a picture of Ela from R6

3 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

hmm.. does your account have to be a REAL name? cause mine is “iLostMyXbox21” with a picture of Ela from R6

I would go with an alias if you're concerned. Can also confirm no issues for me when trying to communicate with seller. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

I would go with an alias if you're concerned. Can also confirm no issues for me when trying to communicate with seller. 

hmm.. that sucks. i’m gonna go check my internet speed real quick to make sure i’m not lagging out or something

2 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

nope that’s not it

4 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

nope that’s not it

Yeah, I say start from scratch. Make a whole new account, with a new email address and a new name, on a new device over a different internet connection. You can make it very easy buy using a disposable email address, public WiFi, and see old laptop or phone.

1 minute ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Yeah, I say start from scratch. Make a whole new account, with a new email address and a new name, on a new device over a different internet connection. You can make it very easy buy using a disposable email address, public WiFi, and see old laptop or phone.

okay thanks.. it’s 11 days old i think so i dont have to worry about it being sold (maybe)

11 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

i’m at school and i messaged the person (same account) and it works.. i think it was just my internet