Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Terrible sticker wobble on corsair ml pro fans...

Origami Cactus
 Share

So as some of you may know i bought 4x corsair ml pro rgb fans recently.

But all fans have sticker wobble, and one of them wobbles so badly it is unbearable to watch. It actually makes me sick.

Does it void my warranty if i remove the stickers? Also how do i go about removing the stickers?

Also very dissapointingly all my bequiet fans(3x cheaper) have had the stickers on point(no wobble at all!), so corsair probably has monkeys that slap the stickers on instead of a production line.

 

I only see your reply if you @ me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WhatsTheWifiPassword said:

just paint it over if its hard to look at 

That kinda hinders the "rgb" part.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

So as some of you may know i bought 4x corsair ml pro rgb fans recently.

But all fans have sticker wobble, and one of them wobbles so badly it is unbearable to watch. It actually makes me sick.

Does it void my warranty if i remove the stickers? Also how do i go about removing the stickers?

Also very dissapointingly all my bequiet fans(3x cheaper) have had the stickers on point(no wobble at all!), so corsair probably has monkeys that slap the stickers on instead of a production line.

To my knowledge, no. If you heat up the sticker a little bit, it'll be easier to remove.

 

Something almost like this would probably help:

 

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Join Floatplane! // Join the LTT Official Discord //

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

To my knowledge, no. If you heat up the sticker a little bit, it'll be easier to remove.

 

Something almost like this would probably help:

 

Now i just need to know about the warranty stuff.

If i remounted the stickers it would be fine right?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

Now i just need to know about the warranty stuff.

If i remounted the stickers it would be fine right?

Yeah, you should be fine.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Join Floatplane! // Join the LTT Official Discord //

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Yeah, you should be fine.

I still feel like i should have gone for the 10€ per fan cheaper noctuas....

I only see your reply if you @ me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

I still feel like i should have gone for the 10€ per fan cheaper noctuas....

Noctuas are ugly, you wanted RGB. :D

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Join Floatplane! // Join the LTT Official Discord //

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Noctuas are ugly, you wanted RGB. :D

I have them actually set to white...

But appart from the stickers they are actually nice fans. They make nice sound and yeah.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×