Pentium 4 640 3.2GHz

512MB DDR1 400

ATi Radeon X300 128MB 64-Bit

160GB HDD

500W PSU

There is a sticker that said that it was bought on 20.10.2005

I miss school man, I used to play Counter Strike 1.6 on such hardware

Feels like 2006 all over again

But I upgraded ram to 2GB to be able to browse the internet,  it was a nightmare before

I know nobody cares but I'm TIRED OF THIS GAY SH*T

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I GET CMEDIA 9880 AUDIO DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 7 / VISTA ? I'M TIRED OF THIS SH*T, JUST WINDOWS XP DRIVERS

10 minutes ago, Adrian98765 said:

But I upgraded ram to 2GB to be able to browse the internet,  it was a nightmare before 

I know nobody cares but I'm TIRED OF THIS GAY SH*T 

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I GET CMEDIA 9880 AUDIO DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 7 / VISTA ? I'M TIRED OF THIS SH*T, JUST WINDOWS XP DRIVERS 

Do you need the system to use any Windows programs? Your best bet would be to install a lightweight Linux distro on it. You'll likely have a [slightly] better experience with web browsing and such tasks if the system isn't being bogged down by a resource heavy OS like Win7.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450