Blue screen of death all of the time O_o

Blbabs

temps are always a big issue when i come to blue screens or unstable clocks on gpu's / cpu's 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

on the next blue screen you should also note the error code it should be on the bottom and look like 0x******* it might point at a issue that has been resolved already and only needs a patch

also i see that your hal.dll was missing, so if you hear your pc tell you "sorry dave i cant do that" unplug your pc and keep it unplugged.  :D

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

What are your tempretures like. Have you overclocked? Is it only when playing BF4? Try other resource intensive games

temps are always a big issue when i come to blue screens or unstable clocks on gpu's / cpu's 

I've never really checked my temps while gaming but usually my CPU is running at 27-37 C,  and Mother board runs at about the same I believe, and my graphics card right now is running is at 24 C. I just tested it while running a level on a level of the BF4 campaign and this is what it was http://prntscr.com/2gi16k

The graphics card is a EVGA GTX 760 SC.

on the next blue screen you should also note the error code it should be on the bottom and look like 0x******* it might point at a issue that has been resolved already and only needs a patch

also i see that your hal.dll was missing, so if you hear your pc tell you "sorry dave i cant do that" unplug your pc and keep it unplugged.  :D

I'll note the code next time it happens :( hopefully that day never comes again though, and sorry I don't get the joke completely. Lol :P

Edit: Just on a side not earlier I kicked a breaker in my room because I had a space heater and my computer running at the same time so could a lack of power cause the blue screen?