Please keep in mind that there are lots of different perspectives within our community, and the tech community in general. Just because someone is saying something that you disagree with, does not mean that they are inherently wrong or stupid, just that they are looking at this divisive issue from a different perspective. There are no right or wrong answers to this issue.
From our own Community Standards,
- Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
- Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
- "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
- "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
- Remember your audience; both present and future.