Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help with a logo ASAP

So are you asking for a commission on a logo to be made for you? I made my own (see my profile picture) and could possibly help if you're looking for one. I can't say I will make you one, though.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seoz said:

So are you asking for a commission on a logo to be made for you? I made my own (see my profile picture) and could possibly help if you're looking for one. I can't say I will make you one, though.

Yes i need help and ideas please

I create free buildlog banners.Want one? Go to my shop http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/378798-free-buildlog-banner-shop/#entry5119483

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aamirilliyas123 said:

Yes i need help and ideas please

If you're starting fresh, try look for inspiration from a logo from different companies.

 

For my logo, I took cues from companies like Asos, Gucci, EVGA, and the K-pop group EXID.

 

From there, make a design that you like and would be recognisable to the public.

 

I don't know what you're looking for or what you're going for so I can't really give much more advice than that, but if you take what I've said and take some design cues from designs you look and morph them into your own, you've got a start. :) 

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seoz said:

If you're starting fresh, try look for inspiration from a logo from different companies.

 

For my logo, I took cues from companies like Asos, Gucci, EVGA, and the K-pop group EXID.

 

From there, make a design that you like and would be recognisable to the public.

 

I don't know what you're looking for or what you're going for so I can't really give much more advice than that, but if you take what I've said and take some design cues from designs you look and morph them into your own, you've got a start. :) 

Sth to incorporate with her and the colour green

IMG-20180829-WA0003.jpg

I create free buildlog banners.Want one? Go to my shop http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/378798-free-buildlog-banner-shop/#entry5119483

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

Sth to incorporate with her and the colour green

Have you seen the Korean eSports team, Meta Athena's logo? It incorporate's Athena's image pretty well, but I'm not sure it's what you're after.

 

5a7f3fcb05716.png.87c257bde7f6d0d7229c6a41a102bb0a.png

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can make you one, but not for free

 

Thunder87

CPU: intel i5-4690k overclocked 4.2ghz MOBO: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 2  RAM: 16Gb of DDR3 Hyper-x Fury GPU: 2 x MSI Geforce GTX 970 O.C. (S.L.I. connected) CASE: AnTec 1200 Case STGE: SSD 350Gb, Green HHD 1TB PSU: Corsair |TX650|, DSP: ASUS 24" Wide Screen Monitor and Samsung 22" WATERBLOCK: Corsair H80i KBD: Corsair K30 MOUSE: R.A.T 3 SPKR: LogiTech 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers Z506, Corsair 7.1 Surround Headphones Wireless OS: Windows 10 Professional

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, seoz said:

Have you seen the Korean eSports team, Meta Athena's logo? It incorporate's Athena's image pretty well, but I'm not sure it's what you're after.

 

5a7f3fcb05716.png.87c257bde7f6d0d7229c6a41a102bb0a.png

You're too nice, he clearly needs it for homework or something and he searches someone to do it instead of him.

 

Nice logo/avatar btw

Motherboard: MSI BM250-PRO-VD           <-- Build 1    Build 2 -->        Motherboard: ASRock Z370M Pro4                     
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700                                                   CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080                                          GPU: Gigabyte Windforce OC GTX660 (Saving money for RTX 2080)
RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400Mhz                                        RAM: HyperX Predator 16gb DDR4 3000mhz
PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620w Bronze+                                      PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold Plus 650W
CPU Cooler: Gammax 400                                                    CPU Cooler: Gammax 400
SSD: Kingston A400 250GB                                                  HDD/SSD: 3 * 1TB WD blue Kingston A400 250GB 
Headphones: HYPERX CLOUD ALPHA                                                                                               Case: Thermaltake V200 RGB
Monitor: LG 24GM77                                                                                                               Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600
CaseFans: 3 140mm                                                                                                                Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8+
HDD: 1TB 7200RPM
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 500
Phone: Nokia 7 plus



hehe yeaaah boy
https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_09/111.PNG.5713b4f39cae3a5badac216b30d99e65.PNG

 

You want to code but don't know how ? (Personal list)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, voiha said:

You're too nice, he clearly needs it for homework or something and he searches someone to do it instead of him.

 

Nice logo/avatar btw

He said he’s willing to pay. 

Don’t take any of my posts seriously. 

 

LTT Fan Fiction:

 

PC game list: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fpo said:

He said he’s willing to pay. 

That's not true. He never stated he is willing to pay.

Motherboard: MSI BM250-PRO-VD           <-- Build 1    Build 2 -->        Motherboard: ASRock Z370M Pro4                     
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700                                                   CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080                                          GPU: Gigabyte Windforce OC GTX660 (Saving money for RTX 2080)
RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400Mhz                                        RAM: HyperX Predator 16gb DDR4 3000mhz
PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620w Bronze+                                      PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold Plus 650W
CPU Cooler: Gammax 400                                                    CPU Cooler: Gammax 400
SSD: Kingston A400 250GB                                                  HDD/SSD: 3 * 1TB WD blue Kingston A400 250GB 
Headphones: HYPERX CLOUD ALPHA                                                                                               Case: Thermaltake V200 RGB
Monitor: LG 24GM77                                                                                                               Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600
CaseFans: 3 140mm                                                                                                                Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8+
HDD: 1TB 7200RPM
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 500
Phone: Nokia 7 plus



hehe yeaaah boy
https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_09/111.PNG.5713b4f39cae3a5badac216b30d99e65.PNG

 

You want to code but don't know how ? (Personal list)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

Can i see some of yout previous work and what are the costs?

22 minutes ago, voiha said:

That's not true. He never stated he is willing to pay.

Um.. he mentioned it at least twice. Reading doesn’t take too long with practice. 

On 9/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, seoz said:

So are you asking for a commission on a logo to be made for you? I made my own (see my profile picture) and could possibly help if you're looking for one. I can't say I will make you one, though.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:27 AM, aamirilliyas123 said:

Yes i need help and ideas please

 

 

Don’t take any of my posts seriously. 

 

LTT Fan Fiction:

 

PC game list: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×