Need help with a logo ASAP

aamirilliyas123

Hey guys. I need help with a logo and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help me. Its based on athena and need to have the color green incorporated somehow. A circular logo would be best. Thank you in advance

I create free buildlog banners.Want one? Go to my shop http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/378798-free-buildlog-banner-shop/#entry5119483

So are you asking for a commission on a logo to be made for you? I made my own (see my profile picture) and could possibly help if you're looking for one. I can't say I will make you one, though.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Just now, seoz said:

So are you asking for a commission on a logo to be made for you? I made my own (see my profile picture) and could possibly help if you're looking for one. I can't say I will make you one, though.

Yes i need help and ideas please

I create free buildlog banners.Want one? Go to my shop http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/378798-free-buildlog-banner-shop/#entry5119483

Just now, aamirilliyas123 said:

If you're starting fresh, try look for inspiration from a logo from different companies.

For my logo, I took cues from companies like Asos, Gucci, EVGA, and the K-pop group EXID.

From there, make a design that you like and would be recognisable to the public.

I don't know what you're looking for or what you're going for so I can't really give much more advice than that, but if you take what I've said and take some design cues from designs you look and morph them into your own, you've got a start. :) 

Just now, seoz said:

If you're starting fresh, try look for inspiration from a logo from different companies.

For my logo, I took cues from companies like Asos, Gucci, EVGA, and the K-pop group EXID.

From there, make a design that you like and would be recognisable to the public.

I don't know what you're looking for or what you're going for so I can't really give much more advice than that, but if you take what I've said and take some design cues from designs you look and morph them into your own, you've got a start. :) 

Sth to incorporate with her and the colour green

IMG-20180829-WA0003.jpg

4 minutes ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

Sth to incorporate with her and the colour green

Have you seen the Korean eSports team, Meta Athena's logo? It incorporate's Athena's image pretty well, but I'm not sure it's what you're after.

5a7f3fcb05716.png.87c257bde7f6d0d7229c6a41a102bb0a.png

22 hours ago, seoz said:

Have you seen the Korean eSports team, Meta Athena's logo? It incorporate's Athena's image pretty well, but I'm not sure it's what you're after.

5a7f3fcb05716.png.87c257bde7f6d0d7229c6a41a102bb0a.png

You're too nice, he clearly needs it for homework or something and he searches someone to do it instead of him.

Nice logo/avatar btw

2 hours ago, voiha said:

You're too nice, he clearly needs it for homework or something and he searches someone to do it instead of him.

Nice logo/avatar btw

He said he’s willing to pay. 

4 hours ago, fpo said:

He said he’s willing to pay. 

That's not true. He never stated he is willing to pay.

11 hours ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

Can i see some of yout previous work and what are the costs?

22 minutes ago, voiha said:

That's not true. He never stated he is willing to pay.

Um.. he mentioned it at least twice. Reading doesn’t take too long with practice. 

On 9/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, seoz said:

On 9/17/2018 at 10:27 AM, aamirilliyas123 said: