intel gonna anounce a livestream?

i want a 9900k and i desperatly have no info when its gonna be anounced and where i can buy it after its presented. its frustrating with intel!!!

and i think that asus is gonna anounce the z390 motherboards in unison with the new chips too(want the maximus XI code) too but they dont anounce anything as well.

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

17 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i want a 9900k and i desperatly have no info when its gonna be anounced and where i can buy it after its presented. its frustrating with intel!!!

and i think that asus is gonna anounce the z390 motherboards in unison with the new chips too(want the maximus XI code) too but they dont anounce anything as well.

Why are you frustrated with Intel when they haven't announce anything yet for their 9th gen launch?

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

3 minutes ago, mikedrewsmy said:

Why are you frustrated with Intel when they haven't announce anything yet for their 9th gen launch?

i just am unsure that its a battle to get a 9900k, cause that was the same with the 2080 ti after a hour or so it was sold out( luckily got one after the nvidia site crashed cause there were so many people going on nvidia.com)

someone sugested that it will get anounced after the saletime and that ends today, he suggested its gonna be presented tomorrow

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

7 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i just am unsure that its a battle to get a 9900k, cause that was the same with the 2080 ti after a hour or so it was sold out( luckily got one after the nvidia site crashed cause there were so many people going on nvidia.com)

someone sugested that it will get anounced after the saletime and that ends today, he suggested its gonna be presented tomorrow

They will surely do a keynote for the launch of the 9th gen, and before they can actually do that they'd have to isend invitation to journalists and media.

No leaks on invitations, no keynote, no launch  yet.

Just now, mikedrewsmy said:

They will surely do a keynote for the launch of the 9th gen, and before they can actually do that they'd have to isend invitation to journalists and media.

No leaks on invitations, no keynote, no launch  yet.

oh there are leakes about invitations about journalists intitationals! nice to know! i just got into the computerpartworld in july so i dont know how thinks work just jet. thanks for the info!!

2 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

oh there are leakes about invitations about journalists intitationals! nice to know! i just got into the computerpartworld in july so i dont know how thinks work just jet. thanks for the info!!

Same. I also started building in July.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/2/17524744/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1180-release-date-launch-rumors <--- leaks about the 2080 launch invitation.

October 8th -- Z390 mobo showcase
October 19th -- Core 9900K/9700/9600 launch

8 hours ago, mikedrewsmy said:

October 8th -- Z390 mobo showcase
October 19th -- Core 9900K/9700/9600 launch

you are my savior thanks very much. that helps me more than you can imagine