Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ryzen streaming build

Greeting, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rVpTFt I will be playing cs go competitively, and I don't have enough money for a 240hz monitor. I will also play pubg or fortnite later on but I won't play professionally. I went for the red/black theme because it's a thing for me. I will also oc the processor later on but I'll wait like 6-8 months. I'll only stream Cs go. Any parts to change?  And any better price to performance build? Thank you in advance bois <333333333

looks good overall my only question would be what kind of resolution and bitrate you want to stream at because that CPU could be your bottleneck there if you stream in very high quality.

pick up an rx 580 8GB for less than the 1060 an pair it with a freesync monitor

11 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

pick up an rx 580 8GB for less than the 1060 an pair it with a freesync monitor

Alright bro. Aoc g2460pf <3333

16 minutes ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Greeting, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rVpTFt I will be playing cs go competitively, and I don't have enough money for a 240hz monitor. I will also play pubg or fortnite later on but I won't play professionally. I went for the red/black theme because it's a thing for me. I will also oc the processor later on but I'll wait like 6-8 months. I'll only stream Cs go. Any parts to change?  And any better price to performance build? Thank you in advance bois <333333333

Sweet, but.

1.) Why not a G-Sync Monitor or Freesync + RX 580 8gb? This one looks good aesthetically in my opinion: MSI RX 580 ARMOR MK2 8G OC

2.) An ATX Board would look better. MSI X470 GAMING PLUS

3.) If you're going for the GPU I showed you, these monitors would look good on a red/black theme + they are all Freesync compatible

MSI Optix G24C

MSI Optix MAG24C

MSI Optix G27C2

Just now, forregacc02 said:

Sweet, but.

1.) Why not a G-Sync Monitor or Freesync + RX 580 8gb? This one looks good aesthetically in my opinion: MSI RX 580 ARMOR MK2 8G OC

2.) An ATX Board would look better due to proportions in the case. MSI X470 GAMING PLUS

3.) If you're going for the GPU I showed you, these monitors would look good on a red/black theme + they are all Freesync compatible

MSI Optix G24C

MSI Optix MAG24C

MSI Optix G27C2

29 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

looks good overall my only question would be what kind of resolution and bitrate you want to stream at because that CPU could be your bottleneck there if you stream in very high quality.

Planning to use obs and these settings:

1. Open OBS and choose ‘Preferences’.
  2. Tap the ‘Output’ category.
  3. Set your ‘Video Bitrate’ to 3500.
  4. The ‘Encoder’ should be set to be ‘Software (x264)’.
  5. ‘Audio Bitrate’ will be 160.
  6. Set your ‘Output’ to 1280x720 with bicubic downscaling at 60fps.
4 minutes ago, forregacc02 said:

Sweet, but.

2.) An ATX Board would look better. MSI X470 GAMING PLUS

MSI Optix G24C

MSI Optix MAG24C

MSI Optix G27C2

Got it bruv. Amd gpu stocks are doing bad here. Specially for the Rx 580. But I'll wait and see. So x470 gaming plus + Rx 580 + aoc g2460pf. Thank you! I'll also check if any of the monitors are available. 

Will the cooler master ma410m be sufficient for the  2600 Max oc? Any other cooler that is better compared to the ma410m? @GoldenLag

3 minutes ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Will the cooler master ma410m be sufficient for the  2600 Max oc? Any other cooler that is better compared to the ma410m? @GoldenLag

plenty powerful. it doesnt run that hot, you can do 4,0 no problem even on the stock cooler. 

also avoid the armor models within GPUs, only buy them if there arent any other offers around that price

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

plenty powerful. it doesnt run that hot, you can do 4,0 no problem even on the stock cooler. 

also avoid the armor models within GPUs, only buy them if there arent any other offers around that price

Alright. I'm planning to get it later on. I'm currently looking at the gaming x series. Luckily, some online stores sell them here. Thankss