Celeste - Give my build some love

Hi All, 

I'm new to the forum, was searching for some opinions and inspirations.  I have recently comleted the 3rd build of my life. Wanted to share it with you, get some opinions and love. 

Some specs - 

I7-8086K, Asus Strix z370 E,

Asus GeForce GTX 1080 TI Strix OC Edition
Corsair Hydro Series h150i,

DDR4 G Skill Trident 3000Mhz 14cl
2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb
Corsair HX1000i PSU
6x Corsair LL120, Lighting Node pro
All in BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Monitor Asus XG27VQ with 144HZ
Also custom cables from CableMod - white

I got a lot spare fans which came with the case and don't have idea where to put them. I placed one below the hard disks. Two or tree could fit under the upper case panel so it would create a combo of corsairs pushing and bequiet pulling. 
Not sure if it make sense to do that - also I have no clue how to attach them as im out of mounting holes and screws. 

On the other hand I'm really happy with the temps i'm getting on the CPU as it does not go above 60 C under load. 

Also - the case came with led strips but since I used the ones from lighting node (great led strips btw), I did not mount them. 
I was thinking of putting them on my desk to get some light on the wall but have no clue how to connect them. Would like to power them up somehow without using the pc. 

Recenty bought cable combs so i will rearrange slightly the cables in a better way - at least behind the case they are managed nicely. 

How much this build would cost me in other countries? In poland i payed 16K  PLN - so 4,1k Euro +/-, but i wanted to have it from a good source not buying on the internet and have it shipped. 
What you think overall? 

20180823_201909.jpg

20180823_200231.jpg

20180823_200314.jpg

20180823_200701.jpg

20180823_200251.jpg

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

you could work on cable managment, both inside and outside the case. And OMG why is there a 1000W psu in that system, u only need max to max 750w. Tidy up your pcie cable and get some cable combs, otherwise it lloks pretty good:) 

5 minutes ago, SidM said:

you could work on cable managment, both inside and outside the case. And OMG why is there a 1000W psu in that system, u only need max to max 750w. Tidy up your pcie cable and get some cable combs, otherwise it lloks pretty good:) 

I got the combs - need to install them but i'm afraid the diameter will be to big and won't grab the cables properly. Also I found it hard to get them in Poland - on cablemod website they cost like 1/4 of the cables itself - any ideas for good fitting combs? What size should i go for those cables?
But yeah the cables.. ;p any other tips for them? Did you happen to work this this case?
The psu is a bit overkill i guess but i wanted to go fully modular and have the possibility to add 2 GPU in the future, I'll probably get more monitors then. 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

5 minutes ago, Enochian said:

I got the combs - need to install them but i'm afraid the diameter will be to big and won't grab the cables properly. Also I found it hard to get them in Poland - on cablemod website they cost like 1/4 of the cables itself - any ideas for good fitting combs? 
But yeah the cables.. ;p any other tips for them? Did you happen to work this this case?
The psu is a bit overkill i guess but i wanted to go fully modular and have the possibility to add 2 GPU in the future, I'll probably get more monitors then. 

You can get cable combs from amazon which will mostly fit as there is one fixed cable diameter

9 minutes ago, Enochian said:

I got the combs - need to install them but i'm afraid the diameter will be to big and won't grab the cables properly. Also I found it hard to get them in Poland - on cablemod website they cost like 1/4 of the cables itself - any ideas for good fitting combs? What size should i go for those cables?

Btw I think u made a really big blunder. How many ram slots does your motherboard have? If it had 4 slots then the two sticks aren't supposed to be next to each other but rather in slots a1 and b1. In case your mobo have 2 slots then u can ignore this.

13 minutes ago, Enochian said:

Alphacool germany has the eiskamm series (ice comb) which is aluminuim and available in different sizes and they look great. I assume the ship to poland.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Actua

15 minutes ago, SidM said:

Btw I think u made a really big blunder. How many ram slots does your motherboard have? If it had 4 slots then the two sticks aren't supposed to be next to each other but rather in slots a1 and b1. In case your mobo have 2 slots then u can ignore this.

My mobo has 4 slots, can anyone please confirm how this thing with channels works in this scenario? I learned that it should be together - but maybe im wrong? 

For the push pull on radiator - i have only push  as I dont have an idea how to attach the bequiet fans uder the panel. In terms of size they will fit

30 minutes ago, Enochian said:

Actua

My mobo has 4 slots, can anyone please confirm how this thing with channels works in this scenario? I learned that it should be together - but maybe im wrong? 

For the push pull on radiator - i have only push  as I dont have an idea how to attach the bequiet fans uder the panel. In terms of size they will fit

In the manual of your motherboard will be info on where to put ramsticks but for dual channel normally it's 1 stick in the second slot and 1 in the fourth slot as those slots are configured for dual channel and the other ones as single channel, but watch the manual for that.

Looks nice tho.

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

I second the RAM placement. It should be in your motherboard manual which slots to place the RAM if you only have two sticks on a four stick board.

Intel i7 8700k | Asus ROG Strix Z370-I | NVidia RTX 2070 Super Reference | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600MHz x 32GB | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD | Custom Loop | Corsair RMx 850w Gold | Phanteks Evolv iTX TG (modded) | Acer Predator XB1

About RAM , you were right guys, i took a closer look at the manual and its pretty clear. I must have overlooked this somehow before. So thank you for this :)
Leaving the screen, maybe someone will need it 

Ram.PNG

Ok Guys I followed your advice and made some upgrades. Bought the cable combs from cable mod, mounted a psu shroud, fixed the ram and done some minor adjustment to cables on desk. 
(beware if you buy cables from cable mods as the diameter is custom for them so you won't find any 3rd party combs to use on them) 

Tadam :) 

20180911_155305.jpg

20180911_182512.jpg

20180912_111848.jpg