Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ryzen streaming build for cs go

Greetings! So after choosing the parts, I've finally put up the parts that I personally think is good enough for my needs. Though, I really need help from the pros. ? So https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2JnsV6. I found the sapphire Rx 570 8gb on sale here on ph for around $212 and the case I'll be buying one locally. Is it a good build? Streaming, gaming, and 1080p 144hz for years to go. No need for anything else besides the parts on the build. Thank you in advance. ?❤ 

 

Edit: The only available 2x8gb 3200mhz ram is the adata one 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

Where are you located?

Philippines xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 545s is a terrible SSD and nobody should buy it. Get a TeamGroup L5 Lite 3D instead. Otherwise its' fine although I'd look at a used R9 390 or R9 Fury or GTX 980 Ti

My PCs:

VALENTINIAN : CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X || CPU COOLER : Corsair H115i Pro || MOBO : MSi B450 Tomahawk Max || GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB, Samsung 850 Evo 1TB x2 || PSU: EVGA G2 850W w/ Cablemod Black & White Cables || CASE: NZXT H510 White || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: HyperX Cloud Alpha, Logitech C920 || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

DIOCLETIAN III (HTPC) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 || CPU COOLER : Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition || MOBO : MSi X370 Gaming Pro Carbon || GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Strix OC || RAM: 2x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V (3200) || SSDs: Crucial P1 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB || PSU: Seasonic 650W w/ Black & Red Extensions || CASE: Phanteks P300 || Monitor: Samsung Q60 65" QLED (4K 60hz) || KEYBOARD: Logitech G613 || Mouse: Logitech G305 || CONTROLLER: Xbox One Controller x2 || AUDIO: Samsung Q60R Soundbar || Case Fans : 2x Cooler Master Masterfan Pro 120, Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000 ||

JUSTINIAN - Dell XPS 15": CPU: Core i7-9750H || GPU: GTX 1650 || RAM: 2*8GB 2666MhZ DDR4 SODIMM || SSD: 1TB M.2 PCIe || CASE: 15.6" Laptop with dBrand skin || MONITOR: 15" 1920 * 1080 IPS || KEYBOARD: Dell Keyboard || MOUSE: Logitech G305 White || AUDIO: HyperX Cloud II ||

OTHER : Dell Latitude (i7-6600U, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD) ||

MOBILE : Galaxy S9 (64GB + 64GB uSD) || Galaxy S7 (32GB) || FitBit Blaze || iPad 7th Generation ||

CONSOLE : Nintendo Switch (Pro Controller x3, Joy-Con Grip x1, PowerA Enhanced Controller x1) ||

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Philippines xD

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($165.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX 580 8GB AORUS 8G Video Card  ($229.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.00 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC - G2460PF 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($199.23 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Corsair - STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($69.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1177.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-03 07:47 EDT-0400

 

Makes it a bit hard for me to find components, but something similar to this should be doable within the budget you had in your pcp. 

 

Unless you can order from the US that is

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

The 545s is a terrible SSD and nobody should buy it. Get a TeamGroup L5 Lite 3D instead. Otherwise its' fine although I'd look at a used R9 390 or R9 Fury or GTX 980 Ti

Alright bro, thanks! <333

 

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($165.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX 580 8GB AORUS 8G Video Card  ($229.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.00 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC - G2460PF 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($199.23 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Corsair - STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($69.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1177.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-03 07:47 EDT-0400

 

Makes it a bit hard for me to find components, but something similar to this should be doable within the budget you had in your pcp. 

 

Unless you can order from the US that is

Oh sure, I'll look for the parts and check how much it is. Well I can't order there huhu. Taxes are bad here. Anyways, thank you very much and I'll just update it here. xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! 

 

I am also from phil! Please post your final build and how it would cost. The store as well if possible. We really had some bad experience in laptops so checking to see if we can build a desktop :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jampog said:

Hey! 

 

I am also from phil! Please post your final build and how it would cost. The store as well if possible. We really had some bad experience in laptops so checking to see if we can build a desktop :) 

Oh sure. Hehe

CPU R5 2600 10875
MOBO MSI B450 tomahawk 7655 
GPU Gigabyte Rx 580 sale 12464
RAM adata spectrix d80 16gb 3200mhz 11680
STORAGE wd blue 1tb 2440
SSD crucial  mx500 3600
CASE aerocool cylon 4005 nzxt 6555
PSU seasonic focus+ 550fx  4975
KEYBOARD red dragon kumara k552 2200
MOUSEPAD steelseries qck 1200
MONITOR benq xl2411 15474

Php. 78723 ($1457) Everything's with shipping and I used pchub esports gaming authority on Facebook. I also added the nzxt case instead of the cheaper choice which is either a tecware nexus case or the aerocool cylon. 

 

 

2 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

The 545s is a terrible SSD and nobody should buy it. Get a TeamGroup L5 Lite 3D instead. Otherwise its' fine although I'd look at a used R9 390 or R9 Fury or GTX 980 Ti

Can I ask why the 545s is bad? Just curious 

Found a used palit 980 ti for $277, sadly I don't have the cash yet 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($165.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX 580 8GB AORUS 8G Video Card  ($229.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.00 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC - G2460PF 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($199.23 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Corsair - STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($69.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1177.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-03 07:47 EDT-0400

 

Makes it a bit hard for me to find components, but something similar to this should be doable within the budget you had in your pcp. 

 

Unless you can order from the US that is

 

 

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xvNkHh
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xvNkHh/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor  ($217.80 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X370 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX 580 8GB AORUS 8G Video Card  ($229.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.00 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC - G2460PF 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($199.23 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Corsair - STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($69.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1178.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-03 09:22 EDT-0400

 

For ONE dollar more you can get a Ryzen 7 8 Core CPU with not much changes ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SliceT said:

-snip-

Indeed, though CSGO will like the extra clockspeed 

 

Also it comes entirely down to what prices the OC is working with

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SliceT said:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xvNkHh
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xvNkHh/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor  ($217.80 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X370 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX 580 8GB AORUS 8G Video Card  ($229.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.00 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC - G2460PF 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($199.23 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Corsair - STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($69.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1178.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-03 09:22 EDT-0400

 

For ONE dollar more you can get a Ryzen 7 8 Core CPU with not much changes ;)

Woah nice. Luckily, the gigabyte Rx 580 8gb one is on sale for like $240

 

34 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Indeed, though CSGO will like the extra clockspeed 

 

Also it comes entirely down to what prices the OC is working with

I really wish that I live in the US huhu

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Zzzzz69 said:

I really wish that I live in the US huhu

I certainly dont, i live in a very expencive country called Norway. Practically no used market and sky high prices. 

 

27 minutes ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Woah nice. Luckily, the gigabyte Rx 580 8gb one is on sale for like $240

Just graj the cheapest 16GB kit of 2*8GB 3000/3200mhz memmory and the cheapest RX 580 GB model

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

I certainly dont, i live in a very expencive country called Norway. Practically no used market and sky high prices. 

Same here. Well at least you already have a pc and you're good with tech stuff. 

 

21 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Just graj the cheapest 16GB kit of 2*8GB 3000/3200mhz memmory and the cheapest RX 580 GB model

Alright. Thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zzzzz69 said:

Same here. Well at least you already have a pc and you're good with tech stuff. 

I wasnt good with tech stuff when i got my PC, so ive got quite a few regrets.

 

Im at the moment sourcing a R9 290x from the used market for 150$ (currency and pricelevel adjusted)

 

Its as fast as a RX 580 8GB but half the cost

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GoldenLag said:

I wasnt good with tech stuff when i got my PC, so ive got quite a few regrets.

 

Im at the moment sourcing a R9 290x from the used market for 150$ (currency and pricelevel adjusted)

 

Its as fast as a RX 580 8GB but half the cost

Woahhh. Well,do you work already or not? Now that's a good price. I also found a 980 ti for like $277. No cash yet though. Update me if the 290x deal is good xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Woahhh. Well,do you work already or not? Now that's a good price. I also found a 980 ti for like $277. No cash yet though. Update me if the 290x deal is good xD

I do have a part time job. Thats a pretty good deal, but considering the R9 deals out there its hard to choose. 

 

R9 cards are the budget mid tier cards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

I do have a part time job. Thats a pretty good deal, but considering the R9 deals out there its hard to choose. 

 

R9 cards are the budget mid tier cards. 

I'd agree. Well good for you bro. Keep working for the PC dreams! Xd. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×