Discord leaks over to my other monitor

Hello,

For some reason when I have discord on my second monitor the left side of it leaks just a couple pixels over to my main monitor. Its kinda a big deal because it blocks what servers I have notification in. How can I fix it? I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that does not work.

Do other programs also get cut off the edge of the monitor?
If so, you should check the "Overscan" options in your display adapter settings. You may need to overscan/underscan your display for it to fit correctly in the monitor.

If it's just Discord doing it, put in a bug report to the Discord developers and in the mean time don't "Maximise" the window, just expand it out to fit most of the screen.
https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000465492-How-to-Report-Bugs

(Trying with my Discord maximised it fits perfectly without any issues having it clip over the edge to the 2nd screen)

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Discord is just badly coded. This falls down to it not using OS defaults for fonts, scroll bar and window limits. I had issues with DisplayFusion and Discord, DF support fixed it by blacklisting Discord from maximizing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 years later...

Late response, I do have a fix though. Under user settings > Appearance > Hardware acceleration = off
if hardware acceleration is turned off, it doesn't happen, I'm not sure why though.