Where do I plug the pump and radiator fans?

So I'm planning on getting a watercooler for my CPU (Id-cooling Frostflow 240+ specifically), and I've been watching some videos of people installing those, and I've noticed they plug the pump to a so called AIO_PUMP connector on their motherboards. I've never seen a connector like that on my MB (Asus M5A97 LE R2.0). Also, they connect the radiator fans to CPU_FAN, but I only have one CPU_FAN for two fans, so I guess I'll have to get a splitter for that, but where do I plug the pump then?

Thanks for your time!

Plug the pump into cpu fan header, and get a splitter for the fans, and then plug them into a case fan header. 99% of the watercoolers come with a fan splitter.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

Plug the pump into cpu fan header, and get a splitter for the fans, and then plug them into a case fan header. 99% of the watercoolers come with a fan splitter.

But wouldn't connecting them to cha_fan making them run 100% all the time? or at least not regulating to the cpu temp?

6 minutes ago, Zkay said:

But wouldn't connecting them to cha_fan making them run 100% all the time? or at least not regulating to the cpu temp?

Set a custom fan curve in bios, and set the temp input to the cpu.

2 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Set a custom fan curve in bios, and set the temp input to the cpu.

Uh never thought of that so, that could be useful as long as my bios hast that feature. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Zkay said:

Uh never thought of that so, that could be useful as long as my bios hast that feature. Thanks!

Yeah these features can be pretty hidden in bios, so if you dont find at first consult a manual, just a heads up.