New PC Build Stuck on Reboot Cycle

Hello!

I am building a new computer but it is stuck in a boot cycle. I am not very knowledgeable with computers so I was hoping one of you fine gentlemen could help me troubleshoot. Here is my build - https://pcpartpicker.com/user/seandwil1/saved/8zXyXL

Now I will do my best to describe what is happening. I start the computer, the front rgb case fans light up and spin for about two seconds, the corsair h115i pros fans spin for about two seconds, the corsair h115i logo comes on the pump but the pump does not turn on, (called Corsair to be sure it was plugged into the right spot and it was, possibly bad pump unless the motherboard has multiple issues?) the 1080ti's fan both gpu and on the radiator spin, the pump on the 1080ti turns on (I can feel the water moving and hear it), the logos on the 1080ti all light up, the power supply fan starts, all of my ram lights up, then it all shuts off for about 3 seconds. Then, the power supply makes a clicking noise, and it all starts over again until I switch off the power supply. This all happens before the motherboard posts and my computer screen remains black like there is no input.

I have tried just booting the pc with the cpu, motherboard, and power supply and the same thing happens. I spent about 45 minutes trying every possible ram combination I could think of but the same thing happens. A friend who knows more than I but still is not an expert has a hunch that its a bad motherboard. The Amazon tech guy who I could barely understand also thinks it is the motherboard and overnight mailed another one which I will receive today.  What do you guys think? If the new motherboard does not fix the issue do you have a hunch on what the culprit is and what I should try replacing or doing next? Thanks for your time and input I look forward to the responses!

Could be a bad board. Could need a BIOS update. Hope the new one solves all!

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

1 hour ago, Seandwil1 said:

Hello!

I am building a new computer but it is stuck in a boot cycle. I am not very knowledgeable with computers so I was hoping one of you fine gentlemen could help me troubleshoot. Here is my build - https://pcpartpicker.com/user/seandwil1/saved/8zXyXL

Now I will do my best to describe what is happening. I start the computer, the front rgb case fans light up and spin for about two seconds, the corsair h115i pros fans spin for about two seconds, the corsair h115i logo comes on the pump but the pump does not turn on, (called Corsair to be sure it was plugged into the right spot and it was, possibly bad pump unless the motherboard has multiple issues?) the 1080ti's fan both gpu and on the radiator spin, the pump on the 1080ti turns on (I can feel the water moving and hear it), the logos on the 1080ti all light up, the power supply fan starts, all of my ram lights up, then it all shuts off for about 3 seconds. Then, the power supply makes a clicking noise, and it all starts over again until I switch off the power supply. This all happens before the motherboard posts and my computer screen remains black like there is no input.

I have tried just booting the pc with the cpu, motherboard, and power supply and the same thing happens. I spent about 45 minutes trying every possible ram combination I could think of but the same thing happens. A friend who knows more than I but still is not an expert has a hunch that its a bad motherboard. The Amazon tech guy who I could barely understand also thinks it is the motherboard and overnight mailed another one which I will receive today.  What do you guys think? If the new motherboard does not fix the issue do you have a hunch on what the culprit is and what I should try replacing or doing next? Thanks for your time and input I look forward to the responses!

1) Go back to stock settings if you're overclocking. See if you can boot after that.

2) Remove the 1080ti and just use onboard graphics. See if you can boot after that.

3) If you have a dual-channel memory, go with just 1 stick of memory for now. See if you can boot after that.

4) Try a different power supply with 1, 2 & 3 above already done. 

5) Test parts individually if you have spare system to test them on.

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti

Thanks guys I will post again if the new motherboard does not solve my problem and hope that someone can help me figure out what is wrong.