New monitor started doing this after 5 hours

Jawdan_

Hello, 

I recently bought 3 MSI Optix MAGG24C Curved Monitors and all was going well, I was happy with them apart from one of them had 3 dead pixels but they were in the top left and top right hand corners so honestly it didn't bother me enough to warrant sending them back and waiting for a replacement. However... about an hour ago the said monitor with the dead pixels decided to do this. I'm no expert but I'm assuming the panel was faulty to begin with hence the dead pixels and it progressed to this? 

I've tried using a different DP cable, different ports on GPU, HDMI cable and even on my partners computer and all of them still result in this half a screen glitchiness. 

Any Ideas before I send it back?

It's not like something like that is something you can flip a switch to fix. It's faulty and that's really it, get a replacement.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

just send it back for another mate dont even question it. ANYTHING wrong send it back. I sent my PG348q back 4 times until i was happy with the back light bleed. Ended up sticking with the first one lol Amazon are great, i had 3 at home at the same time!

anyway, send it back.

i7 12700k @ 5.1GHz OC (EKWB) / Msi Edge wifi ddr4 / Asus TUF 3080ti (EKWB) / Acer XB327 270HZ, 3x LG 27GL83A-B 144hz, SONY KDL40D3000 Thermaltake P5 / 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / Samsung 980 pro 1tb NVMe ssd, Serbrent 1tb NVMe ssd,Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 860 PRO SSD (raid), 2 TB Seagate HDDSeasonic TX 1000w titanium/ EK-FC1080 Ti GTX ASUS Strix RGB GPU Block, EK-Supremacy EVO, EK-CoolStream XE 360 [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans], EK-CoolStream XE 360 slim [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans],  EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition, EK-RES X3 250 RGBMountain Everest custom with Sorbothane sound dampening / Razer Viper Ultimate, Logitec G502 , Logitec G Pro Wireless / Beardynamic DT1990 PRO with Litz wire full conversion to balanced, custom cable in Litz, Dakoni ear pads going through Topping E30 DAC to Singxer SA-1 amp/Sennhieser HD598, Sennhieser GSP 670, Custom Floor Standing Speakers in 5.1, Panasonic amp. Rode NT-USB on Rode boom.

1 minute ago, HOOTSMON said:

just send it back for another mate dont even question it. ANYTHING wrong send it back. I sent my PG348q back 4 times until i was happy with the back light bleed. Ended up sticking with the first one lol Amazon are great, i had 3 at home at the same time!

anyway, send it back.

Alright, will do. :)

ive had similar issues - needs troubleshooting

1. it can either be bad cables

2. gpu issues /driver issues

3. bad monitor 

Photography / Finance / Gaming