New phone suggestions

Airdragonz

I'm the market for a new phone. Currently have a Galaxy S8 (snapdragon) and the battery life has been a let down for me after multiple attempts to fix it. Currently looking at the potential phones:

• Oneplus 6
  • Honor 10
  • Xiaomi MI Mix 2s
  • Asus Zenfone 5Z

Looking at US markets on AT&T carrier. My main concern is the battery life and a decent rear camera. Any ideas as to which to choose from or any other suggestions and why (assume no budget)? 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

OnePlus 6 definitely, the battery capacity is pretty good and the rear camera is okay. 

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

3 hours ago, Airdragonz said:

I'm the market for a new phone. Currently have a Galaxy S8 (snapdragon) and the battery life has been a let down for me after multiple attempts to fix it. Currently looking at the potential phones:

• Oneplus 6
  • Honor 10
  • Xiaomi MI Mix 2s
  • Asus Zenfone 5Z

Looking at US markets on AT&T carrier. My main concern is the battery life and a decent rear camera. Any ideas as to which to choose from or any other suggestions and why (assume no budget)? 

You could go for the new Galaxy Note 9 as it has a 4000mha battery and a camera to rival Google and Apple.

1 minute ago, MatchuEnsmith said:

You could go for the new Galaxy Note 9 as it has a 4000mha battery and a camera to rival Google and Apple.

I'm not entirely certain if I want to go with Samsung again. Oreo apparently has a battery drain problem (which I am currently experiencing on my s8) that's related to the modem file and Samsung is still yet to address this issue with a new firmware update. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")