Fire Department Stopped TechSmartt Studio Tour

Quite eventful video. 

Also, what is the music at 8:30?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Das some Bollywood level clickbait thumbnail there. it tells you a weird story if you stare at it long enough.

Details separate people.

Why did I stop watching Cut videos to watch this..

Those glasses though. I've never seen something so douchy.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I just have to post this, sorry :P

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

59d1d3f7a4e74bfa23b6cb1f4ec5c64b.jpg

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

7 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

It's an album by Mac Miller called GO:OD AM, I think

Oh, haha. I didn't even realize someone was holding a record at that time stamp; I actually meant the background music :P 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, Minibois said:

Oh, haha. I didn't even realize someone was holding a record at that time stamp; I actually meant the background music :P 

My bad lol

that catch tho

Spoiler

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

I just have to post this, sorry :P

That was far too relevant and thus hilarious. :) 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Wow why did they pick this guy to do a video with?

I haven't known all of the other collabs but they at least seem like they have a fine channel and personality.

59 minutes ago, Kick said:

Who is this douchebag and why should we care? Moreover, why did yall do a video with him? Holy crap

They literally explained it in the video...

2 minutes ago, miklast said:

They literally explained it in the video...

I get that he's a tech youtuber and they made him a NAS. I don't know why they would want to, though.

I think Linus was never taught peer pressure when he was young... The only reason why you pull a smoke grenade in a building is to do this:

51 minutes ago, Kick said:

I get that he's a tech youtuber and they made him a NAS. I don't know why they would want to, though.

It's something called money... You know the one thing that is 100% useless yet w/o it most of us would be dead... That stuff...

1 hour ago, Kick said:

On the TechSmartt video featuring Linus, Linus straight up say the guy is not a 'tech tuber'. It's a collab for the sake of a collab, I mean iJustine and Marques were way more appropriate.

The video felt pretty cringe, when he called him dad... funny but uncomfortable lol. I want to see him do a junkyard wars.

Did they do a junk yard wars with complete noobs and a coach on each team?

1 hour ago, FatherChaos said:

The video felt pretty cringe, when he called him dad... funny but uncomfortable lol. I want to see him do a junkyard wars.

Did they do a junk yard wars with complete noobs and a coach on each team?

The daddy joke makes more sense on TechSmartt's side of the video. It's sort of a running joke...still cringy...

1 minute ago, ZacoAttaco said:

The daddy joke makes more sense on TechSmartt's side of the video. It's sort of a running joke...still cringy...

is it ehhhhhh... ill pass on checking them out, when he could'nt open the HDD bag... geese

8 minutes ago, FatherChaos said:

is it ehhhhhh... ill pass on checking them out, when he could'nt open the HDD bag... geese

It's not even that he's not a tech tuber, it's that he doesn't think about how to do things...

2 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

It's not even that he's not a tech tuber, it's that he doesn't think about how to do things...

Yeah I agree. When he was talking I dont know, just made me very aware of the generation gap.