Who plays GTA V Online here?

lovingGamer

I did, then one day they just removed all of my money and said that it was gained illegitimately even though i always play alone in invite only lobby and have never used a mod of any kind.  I appealed to them and said it must be some kind of mistake but they ignored my request, the very next day they sent me an email to tell me that Shark Cards were on sale, i uninstalled the game right there and then. 

I love GTA (single player) and some other Rockstar titles but they've seriously lost a lot of their banked goodwill with the gaming community with GTA Online and the mountains of cash it brings in. 

I usually do, but I got a false banned in which everything online got reset to zero. Rockstar's anticheat is shit. Don't play on random public servers because moders and cheaters can get you banned easily. 

6 minutes ago, DaPhuc said:

I usually do, but I got a false banned in which everything online got reset to zero. Rockstar's anticheat is shit. Don't play on random public servers because moders and cheaters can get you banned easily. 

I need someone to help me cash out, Cargos, Nightclub werehouse, Weed, cocaine.. etc Everything is on full lol

41 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

I need someone to help me cash out, Cargos, Nightclub werehouse, Weed, cocaine.. etc Everything is on full lol

I've also got a lot of stuff in my hanger that I can't cash (can't find 2 other people)

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

20 hours ago, Newenthusiast said:

I did, then one day they just removed all of my money and said that it was gained illegitimately even though i always play alone in invite only lobby and have never used a mod of any kind.  I appealed to them and said it must be some kind of mistake but they ignored my request, the very next day they sent me an email to tell me that Shark Cards were on sale, i uninstalled the game right there and then. 

I love GTA (single player) and some other Rockstar titles but they've seriously lost a lot of their banked goodwill with the gaming community with GTA Online and the mountains of cash it brings in. 

I always have to chuckle a bit hearing about these false bans...I have gotten tens of millions by other modders and even used a menu to gather about 100mio myself... All I have ever gotten is a one week warning ban.

I don't feel one bit bad about it either, since I do not interfere with other players' game. I simply won't grind through hundreds of hours of gameplay to buy some new cars.

21 minutes ago, DaMainMan said:

I always have to chuckle a bit hearing about these false bans...I have gotten tens of millions by other modders and even used a menu to gather about 100mio myself... All I have ever gotten is a one week warning ban.

I don't feel one bit bad about it either, since I do not interfere with other players' game. I simply won't grind through hundreds of hours of gameplay to buy some new cars.

I'm jealous! 

21 hours ago, Opencircuit74 said:

I've also got a lot of stuff in my hanger that I can't cash (can't find 2 other people)

i'LL HELP you if you help me :") 

2 hours ago, Newenthusiast said:

I'm jealous! 

The best part is that they didn't even take my money that one time :D

Honestly I would just buy a menu for like $10 a month, get yourself like 100mio and fill your garages with the most expensive cars and just buy everything you can. Even if you get a warning ban and they take your money again, the cars and property will stay.