Music Production Headphones

mp4-25

I am looking into investing in a home studio for myself as I play guitar. I am not super rich and can not afford super high end headphones to mix with. What would you recommend for between £25 and £80?(UK). If possible i would like to be able to use them with my phone as well (3.5mm jack) but this is not a necessity. 

If you can find Pioneer SE-A1000's in your budget, grab 'em. If not, Superlux has good cheap headphones.

If you can find Pioneer SE-A1000's in your budget, grab 'em. If not, Superlux has good cheap headphones.

Needs a studio monitor not a listening headphone.

Most people go for the Sony 7506 or V6 because they are very neutral. About £70 ususally.

I second this if he can find them for that.

If not M35 is the best step down. 

I think they are just over your budget but Shure srh440's with 840 pads offer a pretty flat response.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I think they are just over your budget but Shure srh440's with 840 pads offer a pretty flat response.

Way over budget, American headphones are expesiver in Europeland. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Way over budget, American headphones are expesiver in Europeland. 

FYI, atleast here in Norway, I find both the 840 and 440 for less than US price on Amazon, before rebates, full price for 840 is equivalent of 207 USD and the 440 is 97 USD, vs 250 and 125 (atleast what I saw the price was before rebates on Amazon)

but yeah, mr moose says HD280's, they're supposed to be studio monitors, and they seem to be quite nicely priced, I'd save up a little more and get hem. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD280pro-Closed-Monitoring-Headphones/dp/B000065BPB/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1388495957&sr=8-2&keywords=sennheiser+hd+280+pro

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50